Sexy Skiving (Light Lemon?)

(For those who don't know, Skiving is when you skip a class on purpose)

Basic Story: Jack has had a crush on his highschool friend Mark for quite a while, and he didn't know watching him get changed for a sports lesson would get him this excited.

Warnings: Idek if this is light lemon but it's just a bj so you should be a-ok

[Jack's POV]

It was cold, it was windy, it wasn't pleasant at all this morning. I shoved my hands in my blazer pockets, trying to warm them up as I made my way to the giant sports hall. The two double doors looked so warm and welcoming, my small legs moving faster from me just imagining the warmth and heat the building would bring.

The changing rooms always seemed to be cold though, but we didn't complain when we had finished a lesson all hot and sweaty, we were thankful the room was cold then.

I soon got to the doors and walked inside, letting out a sigh of joy as I felt the heat flow through my body. I was slightly late for the lesson, so I hurried to the changing room and opened the door, looking for where Mark usually stood next to a hanger.

I saw him and walked towards him, putting my bag on the hanger next to him, placing my PE kit on the bench. "Hey man." He said in his deep voice. "You're late." He told me. I sighed and nodded. "I know, I know, but how come you aren't dressed yet?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"I might of came in late too, just a bit earlier than you though." He chuckled, making me think he was being a goody two shoes for being early to lesson for once. "Tellin' me I'm late, you're a hypocrite!" I giggled, getting out my sports kit in a hurry. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." He smiled.

I seemed so tense and more giggly than usual, and I felt warm in this room for once. I knew the reason why, and it was a reason I couldn't tell Mark. I had grown attracted to him over the years, I may not have felt it at first, but as soon as I thought about it, my mind went through the roof.

I was so confused on what to feel at first, but I know now that I'm more attracted to him than ever. What makes this attraction bad is that he's my best friend and he's a guy. Those two factors didn't really help me out at all. I brought myself back to reality, unbuttoning it down to take it off. My eyes wondered off to my left, looking at Mark.

Ever since my crush grew stronger, I had wanted to look at him all the time, especially while getting dressed, but this time I couldn't help myself. I wished I hadn't looked though. He had taken his shirt off, showing his rather muscular body for a 17 year old. He grabbed his sports shirt, a tight black one, and put it on over his head, pulling it down slowly over his toned stomach.

Everything seemed like it was slow motion, but I shook my head and gulped, wimpily taking off my shirt and putting on my sports one. Mark had always loved sports, and so he would stay after school to work out in the gym we had here, resulting in his toned body.

I kicked off my shoes and pushed them under the bench with my feet, taking off my socks too. I pulled down my baggy trousers, tensing pup as I was embarrassed of my rather tight boxers with a green rim.

I quickly grabbed my sport shorts, putting them on. I glanced at Mark again, not being able to help it, to find his eyes somewhere else. As soon as he made eye contact with me, he looked away. I could of sworn he was looking at my ass out of the corner of his eye, but maybe I was just going crazy with this crush I had.

I then sat down on the bench, putting on the stupid socks the school made us wear and my running shoes. "Hey, Mark!" I heard someone call out. "Are you stayin' after school for the gym tonight?" I looked up to see who it was, to find it was another one of the muscular guys in the school.