Do You Work Out? (Light Lemon)

Basic Story: Mark is at the gym with Jack, let's say Jack can't take it anymore.

Warnings: Anyone up for some dominate Jackie? ;)

[Mark's Pov]

Me and Jack walked into the gym, Jack probably wanted to work on his '+1 biceps' and I just wanted to work out, I had been sat on my ass playing games all day and night...

"Pizza after this right?" Jack joked, walking over to the running machine. "Right." I replied, chuckling and walking towards the weights that were opposite Jack.

I went for a heavy weight and started lifting it, feeling my arm tense up completely. I closed my eyes and concentrated on lifting the weight, but I heard a noise.

I opened my eyes and Jack had nearly tripped on the running machine. "You okay buddy?" I asked him. He got back to running properly and flashed me a nervous smile. "Haha, yeah thanks..."

I smirked at him and started lifting the weight again. "Did you get distracted by my awesome muscles?" I asked him. He nearly tripped up a second time.

"Wha-no! My muscles are way better! I can stare at me own!" He said, looking proud. I chuckled and continued lifting the weight, grunting from the effort.

"Would ye stop making those noises? It's weirding me out." I heard Jack say. I laughed and opened my eyes, he was staring at me. "Are you aroused Jack?" I asked.

Jack's face went completely red and he stopped the machine. "N-no!" He said as he got off it. I laughed again and smiled at him, apologising for my 'behaviour'. He walked over to the rowing machine and started to pull it back and forth.

I carried on lifting the weight and this time Jack was determined not to stare on me... He started to breath in and out heavily and I was actually concerned about him. "Are you okay Jackieboy?" I asked him.

"I'm...fine..haha...just out of breath..." He said, chuckling. "Just take a break, I don't want to have to give you the breath of life!" I joked. "Haha, right." Jack said, stopping rowing back and forth. "Damn I want to sit on me ass and play a game right now..." Jack said, chuckling after.

I chuckled with him and stopped lifting the weight, looking to what else I could start to do. "Hey, did you see that video of me doing press ups for charity?" I asked Jack. He looked up and looked confused. "Uh, yeah...?" He replied, not getting at what I was hinting at. "Well, I'm gonna do more than how many I did for charity..." I said, walking over to the mat for press ups. "...I think it was 67!" I told him. (I had to find the post on Instagram and check that, I totally didn't watch the video over and over while I was at it)

"Goody gumdrops for you!" Jack said sarcastically. "Aw, your just jelly!" I said to him, smiling proudly. "No I'm not!" He said. I got to the mat and looked at him. "Well, how about we have a competition?" I said, pointing down at a spot in the mat. He smirked and walked over to me.

"So, see how many push-ups we can do in...lets say...20 seconds?" Jack said. "Bet I can win." I told him. "Bet you can't." He replied. We got into the position to start and we looked at each other. "One, two, three...go!" I counted, setting us off.

As I thought, I was going faster than Jack. I could hear his heavy breathing and it wasn't long before he collapsed to the floor. "Urh, screw you..." He said, panting on the mat. I chuckled and sat up, looking down at him. Damn, he was sweating already, he looked really...really...really ho-

"Uh...Mark?" I heard Jack say. "Wh-what? Yeah?" I asked. Had I really lost my train of thought by looking at Jack panting on the floor? "I said, you don't win a prize though do you?" He asked. I stopped and thought for a second. "I win...the first slice of pizza!" I said, laughing.

Jack laughed and sat up, staring at me. "I was joking about the pizza but, yeah. Why not?" He said.

~Time skippy~

[Jack's Pov]

We worked out some more, my eyes were on Mark the whole fucking time. I think he caught me staring. His arms...they were so veiny...he was sweating and panting... "Okay...so...you wanna go now?" Mark said, gasping for breath. "Uh...yeah...sure." I told him. He walked towards the doors and I followed him into the locker rooms.

"Ugh I feel so...icky...ugh I don't like it..." Mark said, opening his locker and getting a towel out. Sweat was dripping from his forehead and he was still out of breath, panting heavily.

I couldn't fucking take it anymore.

I slammed Mark against the locker, the sound echoing through the room. His face was full of shock. I grabbed the towel out of his hand and I dropped it to the floor. "I like it." I said, smiling at him.

"J-Ja-Jack...?" Mark stuttered. "What? You thought I wasn't staring at you this entire time? You making those noises and panting, practically teasing me." I told him calmly. "Wha-what? You were staring at me?" He asked. "Obviously I was Mark..." I looked down from his face and looked at his arms. "...who wouldn't stare at you?" I told him.

"R-right-uh-wh-what are y-you gonna do to m-me?" Mark stuttered, still in shock and tensed up from me slamming him into the lockers. "You got me so frustrated watching you work out while I couldn't do anything, I think you deserve a punishment." I told him.

His eyes went wide and he stared into mine. "I-I'm s-sorry...?" He said like he wasn't sure. "Not good enough." I said. Mark gulped and my eyes moved from his eyes to his neck, sweat all over it. I ran my fingers in his hair, I pushed his hair back and grabbed it, pulling his head up to show his neck.

He looked down at me, panting out of tiredness but also anticipation. I slowly leaned closer to his neck and I licked it, I could feel Mark tense already. I chuckled and kissed his neck, hearing Mark breathe even more heavily by the second. I started to suck on his neck, moving my hands up his shirt that was soaked with sweat, hearing Mark's breathing getting faster.

I sucked on different parts of his neck until I heard a slight moan come from him. I stopped and looked up, he was sweating even more than before and trying not to let a noise escape his mouth. I chuckled again and went to the same spot, sucking again.

A louder moan escaped and it even echoed a slight bit through the room, I bit down onto his neck and his whole body went weak. I sucked on his neck again and again, biting occasionally. "Uh...J-Jaaaack...." He moaned. I stopped and looked up at him, his mouth was open and his fast panting could be heard clearly.

"Should we continue at home?" I asked. After Mark stopped panting and caught his breath he spoke. "Y-yeah..." Was all he could manage to say.

"Alrighty then. Tell me when your ready." I said, letting go of him and grabbing a towel, walking to the showers and leaving Mark in a hot sweaty mess against the lockers.