Snow Day (Fluff)

Basic Story: Mark and Jack both go out for some fun in the snow, they act like children when it comes to things like this.

Warnings: Nothing at all just some snowy cuteness

[No-one's Pov]

"Mark! Look! It's snowing!" Jack said like an excited child on Christmas morning, looking out the window.

Mark, who was in the kitchen getting a drink, looked behind him and smiled at Jack.

"Finally am I right?" He said, picking up his drink and walking over to the window.

"Can we go out? Please? I've done my recording for the day!" Jack whined, making a face like a sad puppy at Mark.

"Yeah, the recording you were supposed to do after we had our morning cuddles." Mark said, taking a sip of his drink.

"I'll make it up for tomorrow, I promise!" Jack said with a guilty look on his face.

Mark sighed and took another sip of his drink, looking away from Jack while he did.

His eyes went back to Jack and he moved his cup from his lips, showing a smile.

"Fine." He said.

Jack smiled widely and pecked Mark on the cheek, running off upstairs.

"Thanks Markimoo!" He yelled while running off.

Mark simply blushed and smiled, gulping down his drink and walking back to the kitchen, placing the cup in the sink.

"He's such a child." Mark muttered to himself, his face heating up from the thought of his childish boyfriend.

~Frozen Time Skip~

"Come on Marki!" Jack said while holding onto Mark's hand, dragging him out of the house.

"Alright alright!" Mark said, struggling to button up his coat.

He followed his boyfriend into the field that was around the corner of the house, plenty of trees to hide behind.

Jack let go of Mark's hand and made sure his scarf was wrapped around his neck properly.

"It's freezing!" Mark said, looking away from Jack and looking at the snow covered field.

He suddenly felt the force of a snowball hit the back of his head and he spun around, seeing Jack hiding his face in his hands and giggling.

"You little-!" Mark said as he scooped up some snow, using his other hand to shape it into a ball.

Jack started to run away, towards the trees and hiding behind one.

Mark looked up from the snow covered ground and tried to find Jack, and he saw his green scarf swaying in the wind.

Mark slowly walked up to the tree, wanting to sneak up and not make a sound, but failed due to the sound of crunching snow.

"Mark I know your there!" Jack yelled from behind the tree.

Mark made a swift movement to get in front of the tree and saw Jack's shocked expression, before it getting covered in snow by Mark.

"Motherfucker!" Jack said, wiping the snow off his face and running away, making another snowball and hitting Mark on the chest.

~Time Skip covered in snow~

"I...won..." Jack panted, catching his breath while he stood leaning against a tree.

"You cheated...by...starting it..." Mark replied in short breaths.

"You lie." Jack said with a smirk, looking up at Mark who was opposite him.

"Let's not argue...come here!" Mark said, running towards Jack and grabbing his hand and waist.

He spun Jack around, dancing with him in the snow and laughing at their failure to do it gracefully.

"Hold onto my arm." Mark told Jack, smiling.

Jack did as he told him to and Mark tightened his grip on Jack's hand, gripping his waist and dipping him close to the ground.

Jack swung his leg into the air and let Mark hold his body.

His mouth opened and he let out a laugh of joy while Mark smiled at the cute expression the Irish man was making.

Mark pulled him back up and kept his hand tight on his waist, and keeping their fingers intertwined.

Jack's face was close to Mark's, and he leaned inwards so his nose was touching his.

They both smiled and stared into each other's eyes, letting the snow fall on there heads.

"You're my precious snowflake." Mark said quietly.

Jack made a small giggle and wrapped his arm around Mark.

"I'm not all that precious. However you, on the other hand..."

"...no, no. You're my precious snowflake and that's that." Giving Jack an angry look that he didn't understand how precious he truly was to Mark.

"Okay, but you're precious too. Ye know that?" The Irish man told Mark with a heartwarming smile.

"Yeah I know." Mark said with a smug and proud expression, before getting playfully hit on the back by Jack.

He simply let out a laugh and kissed Jack slowly, letting their blue and green hair slowly turn white from getting covered in snow.

Sorry for the slow uploads lately, I recently got out of my artists block and started drawing non-stop!

Also, if anyone has any idea's for a one-shot, I would love to hear them to get you guys involved! You can comment them, or send me a private message! There will of course be credit for the idea so I would love to hear what you might have! :3