"So you're a furry?" (Fluff)

Thank you so much for @AbbieMole for suggesting this one shot from the fanart above! :3

Basic Story: Mark finds himself with a fluffy tail, and asks Jack for help.

Warnings: None at alllll

[Jack's Pov]

I was sat downstairs at Mark's house, on my phone while the TV made sure I wasn't left in silence. I had got up pretty early and Matt and Ryan had gone out to shop for a few things, so it was just me and Mark left in the house.

I thought it was odd for him to sleep in at this time, as he usually got up pretty early. I know I had seen him last night, but I already missed him. It felt so amazing to be here, at Mark's place, playing games with him like best friends.

But I wanted to be more than best friends, and that was the thing that hurt. When he asked me if I wanted to stay at his for a while, a part of me wanted to go, but the other part of me didn't. The reason why I didn't, was because I knew my crush on him would only grow.

I suddenly heard a yell, a yell of fear was what it sounded like. I looked at the ceiling and put my phone down, getting off the sofa and rushing upstairs. "Mark?!" I yelled as I ran down the hall to his room. I knocked on the door, but didn't get a response. I burst in and saw Mark stood in his room, looking at the mirror, in only his boxers.

Despite the fact I couldn't take my eyes off what he was wearing, I could see why he had yelled. "Mark, what the fuck is that?" I asked, pointing to the big, fluffy, brown tail that had appeared on him.

His face was full of horror and he didn't look away from the mirror. "I...I don't know Jack it was there when I woke up and I don't know what happened it just appeared and I can feel it-" "Mark." I said, stopping him from his panicked talking.

He turned his head and looked at me, gulping before saying: "What?!" I walked into his room and towards him, looking at his tail as I walked around it. "How the fuck did this happen?! You can't just wake up and get a tail!" I said with my eyes still wide open. "How am I supposed to know?!" He said with a confused expression, even more confused than me.

"Maybe ye drank something and it...had some kind of potion in it?" I said, tearing my eyes away from his tail and looking at him in the eyes. "Jack, it's not like we're in fucking Harry Potter or Hogwarts or something, so cut the crap about that stuff!" He said rather angrily.

"Should we get it checked out? The doctors or something? The hospital?" I said with a more hopeful look. "One, I am not going outside with this, two, they'll probably experiment on me!" He said, making me sigh and loose all hope of helping him.

He looked back at the mirror and swayed his tail about, giving a small smile. "You know, it is kinda cool..." Mark said, smiling more. I raised an eyebrow and walked to his side. "So you're a furry?" I asked.

He turned to me and punched my arm. "I'm not a furry! And even if I was then that's okay!" He said quickly, turning back to the mirror. I walked to his bed and sat down on it, watching his tail sway from side to side. "Do Matt and Ryan know about it?" I asked him, resting my elbows on my knees.

He shook his head, turning around and grabbing a shirt off the floor. "No, and I don't want them to, they'll probably make a big deal out of it..." He said while putting on his shirt. I saw him getting a pair of jeans and looking at them with difficulty. "What?" I asked him. He looked at me and sighed. "I can't exactly put jeans on when I have a tail now can I?" He told me.

I nodded and thought about it. "You could cut a hole in them so your tail could fit though...?" I suggested. "I don't want to ruin my jeans...but I don't want to walk around in my boxers ether..." He said, throwing the jeans on the bed.

I went and fetched some scissors, mumbling about how I'd like him to walk around in his boxers much more than for him to wear jeans. I got to his room and helped him cut a hole that would fit his tail, walking out of the room while he got dressed.

I knocked on his door and he walked out, his tail swaying side to side. He looked unsure, but I thought it was cute. "One ruined pair of jeans...check. Stupid tail...check." He mumbled, walking down the stairs in a mood.

I followed him down, watching his tail as he walked. "I think it's cute." I said, smiling to myself. He turned around, still walking down the stairs. "It's what?" He asked. Before he got an answer, he tripped down the second to last step as he wasn't looking where he was going.

"Mark!" I grabbed his arm but he only pulled me down with him. We landed on the floor with a loud thump, closing my eyes and tensing up from the pain. Mark murmured and groaned, so I opened my eyes and saw I was lying on top of him, and he was on his back.

"Are ye okay?" I asked, sitting off him slightly. He let out a sigh, then chuckled. "I'm fine..." He looked at me and smiled. "...I can't believe that just happened." I laughed with him, not moving off him. We stopped laughing and just stared at each other for a while, before I saw Mark's tail swaying about in the corner of my eye.

He lifted his tail up to my cheek, stroking the fur across my skin. I could feel myself blushing, my heart starting to beat faster. He was smiling at me, not taking his eyes away from mine. "You said it was cute didn't you?" Mark asked, his smile becoming bigger. My cheeks became hot and I was almost sweating.

"It's not just the tail I think is cute." I told him, gulping as I did. I saw his cheeks going pink, and I shifted my body that was still on top of him. "Can...Can I kiss you?" Mark asked with low confidence. The question surprised me, but it was so amazing to hear it.

I smiled with a shine in my eyes. "Of course you can ya furry..." I leaned down to his face and pressed my lips to his, smiling as he kissed me back slowly and gently.

I definitely knew one thing, and that was Mark was a hell of a good kisser and definitely looked more cute than usual with a tail.

exams
exams
exams
help
pls

^ Reason why this took so long hahaaha you have permission to kill me