Im Broken. (Angst)

(I'm listening to Cut by Plumb while writing this, giving me feels for this I can tell ya)

Basic Story: Jack has been in a depressing mood lately, (same Jack same) and it soon turns into something worse. But Mark is there for him, right?

Warnings: So I'm feeling a bit down so I thought it would be a perfect time for a sad one shot...pls don't cri

[Jack's Pov]

My eyes shot open and I rose up from my covers, sitting up and breathing heavily.

Another bad dream.

I held my sweaty hands up to my head, running my fingers through my hair and focusing on getting my breathing back to its normal pace.

I went to reach to Mark and wrap my arms around him, hugging him for comfort, but he wasn't there.

Oh yeah, he was with his family.

I stared at the empty space next to me, the pillows untouched and the covers neat on his side of the bed.

I missed him. I wanted him to be there, so I could hug him tight and he would make all the bad dreams go away.

I had been getting bad dreams ever since he had left to visit his family, it's like he made sure I didn't have them.

I moved my legs over the side of the bed, rubbing my face with my hands and rubbing my eyes, before standing up slowly and walking to the bathroom.

I was all sweaty from the bad dream, I might as well get a shower just to feel better.

~Small Time Skip~

I stood in the shower, one arm hanging by my side and the other against the shower wall, resting my head on it.

The water hit the back of my head and dripped off the ends of my green hair, some traveling on my nose and falling at the end.

Why do I always have bad dreams when Mark isn't here?

Is it him that stops them from happening?

Am I really that pathetic that I need him to stop the bad dreams?

Come to think of it, I am pathetic on my own.

The past few days Mark has been with his family and I've been here alone, I've been completely pathetic.

It's him that I always smile for, who I always get out of bed on a morning to see.

When he's not here...what the point?

Sure, I have my subscribers, but they're not here with me when I'm done playing games and recording for the day.

I can't even be bothered to do anything when he's not here.

He's always there to help me.

When he's not here I'm pathetic.

What's the fucking point in doing anything if he's not here to support me?

God knows I fucking need his support.

I turned off the shower, standing there for a while, listening to the sound of the water dripping off my hair and crashing on the shower floor.

I moved my hair back with my hand and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my waist and going into the bedroom.

I looked at my draws full of clothes, wondering what to do.

What would be the point of getting dressed? Mark's not here to get dressed for, I have pre-recorded videos to upload so I didn't even have to get dressed to record.

I got my pyjama bottoms and top from the draw and put them on, I could just go straight to bed when it was late if I wore these.

I didn't even know when Mark was coming home, he said for a few days.

That's three days right? Or is it four? Or is it three and more?

I just wanted him now.

I wanted him to be here, so I could smile for him, laugh for him, even get dressed for him.

I can't even do all that without him.

~Time Skip To A Few Days Later~

[Mark's Pov]

"Jack! I'm home!" I shouted as I opened the door and walked in, dropping my bags on the floor and expecting a giddy and smiling Jack to run towards me, giving me a welcome hug.

But there was nothing.

Maybe he didn't hear me?

"Jack?!" I shouted again, closing the door and starting to walk towards the stairs, looking up them and wondering if he was up there.

"Jaaaack!" I shouted again, starting to make my way up the stairs.

Step by step, the sound of someone crying was getting closer.

I quickened my pace and ran up the stairs, running towards our bedroom door and swinging it open.

On the bed, I saw Jack.

His legs to his chest and his arms wrapped around them, burying his head between his knees.

"Jack what's wrong?!" I asked, rushing to him and climbing over the bed, holding his head and trying to lift it up.

He sounded like he was crying his eyes out, and when he lifted his head up and looked at me, he was.

"Jack..." I said, wrapping my arms around him.

He rested his head on my shoulder and continued crying with his bloodshot eyes.

"Shh...it's okay..." I told him, rubbing his back and slowly cradling him in my arms.

~Another Time Skip~

We were sat opposite each other on the bed, legs crossed while I listened to him explaining why he was crying.

"...so....because of all that I...I just feel so pathetic Mark!" Jack said, his calm voice turning into a slight yell of anger and sadness.

I leaned forwards and hugged him tight, making sure he could feel out much I cared about him through the hug.

I pulled away and grabbed his shoulders, making sure we were looking into each other's eyes.

"You are not pathetic, you are not useless, and you are not weak. You are so strong and amazing, you can do everything on your own, you just don't know it." I told him, gazing into his sky blue eyes.

He slowly nodded and gave me a small smile, tears still rushing down his face.

"You understand that don't you?" I asked him.

"Yes...yes I do Mark...I do."