Showerplier (Light Lemon)

Basic Story: Mark is over at Jack's place and he takes a shower, he forgot his bath robe at home so Jackaboy gets a surprise xD

Warnings: Lighty lemon so just a bit of rough kissing I guess Mkay?

[Jack's Pov]

"Mark!" I said, opening my arms to Mark for a hug. He stood outside my door and put his arms out too. I gave him a hug and a pat on the back, laughing on his shoulder. "It's so great to see ye!" I said behind his head. "You too Jackaboy!" Mark pulled away and smiled. "It feels like it's been forever since Pax!" His big smile warmed my heart...because he was so happy...that made me so happy...

"Yeah, I forgot how small ye were!" I joked, playfully punching his arm. "Hey! I'm half an inch taller than you!" Mark protested, chuckling after his words. "Whatever ya doof!" I said as I pulled open the door more, moving out of the way for Mark to come inside with his luggage.

I helped him bring some stuff in and he grabbed the last thing, a bag that he swung over his shoulder as he carried it inside. As he walked inside, I looked at his arm that had gotten 'veiny' from his lifting and flexing. I gulped and decided not to focus on his muscles...woah Jack stop, what are you thinking about?

"That's all of em!" Mark chuckled, looking at his bags on my floor. "Sorry..." He muttered. "It's fine dude, you are staying here for a while I guess!" I told him, giving him a smile. "Haha, yeah I guess." We stood there, looking at each other without saying a word. The silence was broken by me.

"So...*cough*...want some coffee?" I asked him. "Oh...yeah please, I'll take my stuff to the room?" He said, already picking up the bags. "Yeah that'll be great, thanks Marky Mark!" I chuckled awkwardly, walking into the kitchen. Why did I have to be so awkward? We were just stood there, not talking and looking at each other...what made me be like this with him?

I was finishing making the coffee when I heard someone behind me. "Thanks man..." Mark said, grabbing a cup as I put the stuff away. "No problem, thought you'd need a wake up call!" I chuckled, grabbing my cup and holding it in the air. "Septiplier away!" I said, waiting for Mark to clink my cup and say it with me.

He chuckled but soon clinked my cup and repeated it. We both drunk from our cups and Mark let out a heavy sigh after taking a large drink. "That better?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'm just so jet lagged..." I gave him heartwarming smile as I knew how that felt with flying to L.A.

"What did you do when you were jet lagged?" Mark asked me. I stopped to think for a moment but I remember getting into my room at the hotel, getting a shower then passing out. "I got a shower then passed out, sleeping is the best cure but a shower helps." I told him, sipping my coffee.

"I'll drink this then get a shower, is that okay?" Mark asked me, looking away. "Ye...yeah, bathrooms on the right of your room." I told him. Mark nodded and drank the rest of the coffee, placing it down on the side then thanking me for it. "Do you wanna record tomorrow?" I asked him. If he was jet lagged then I wasn't going to make him record today.

"Yeah, I'll use my pre-recorded ones for today." Mark said as he walked out the kitchen and into the bathroom. I let out a heavy sigh and drank the rest of my coffee, I had to remind myself to take all the used cups from my room since I was starting a collection. I put the cup in the sink and went into my room, I picked up the used cups and brought them one the kitchen.

'I guess I can just reply to some Twitter and Tumblr comments then record...' I thought. I went to my room and sat on my bed, picked up my phone and went on Twitter.

'Why do you think Mark rejected your proposal?'

I smiled and replied with:

'Well we can't get married twice now can we?'

I chuckled to myself, I might as well fuel the ship as much as possible...I know Mark did it to which was great. I realised I liked fuelling the ship more than I should do, sure it was part of the 'fun' but I actually liked doing it. Seeing all the fanart, the fanfictions, people freaking out...it made them happy and kinda made me happy too.

I sat on my bed, staring at my phone and the comments while my thoughts filled the air. I soon came back to reality when I heard the shower running again and I replied to some more comments. My eyes started to slowly close, I did stay up fucking late last night...but sleep is for the weak! Saying that I did feel really tired...I might as well have a nap at least!

I put my phone on the bed and laid down, closing my eyes and wondering off into a deep sleep.

~Oh look, the time has skipped!~

"Jack...Jack...Jack!" I heard. My eyes snapped open and I saw my ceiling, then an arm that had been tapping me on the shoulder. I followed the arm which soon led to a body, a shirtless one. My eyes followed the bare shoulder until I saw him.

Mark. Shirtless.

"Woah!" I said, sitting up and moving so my back was touching the bed frame. "Sorry Jack, I didn't mean to scare you!" Mark chuckled. I could see him fully now that I had sat up, he was wearing nothing but a small towel round his waist, water dripping from his soaked hair and chest. I gulped and stared at his waist, looking up and down his chest from time to time.

"Uh Jack?" Mark asked. I stopped staring at him and slowly looked away from his chest. "Uh, yeah...?" I said while still in a daze. "Sorry about waking you up...I just wanted to ask you where the towels were? I forgot my bath robe back at home..." He asked me. He lifted up his arm and stroked his hair back, water dripping from his hand. (Like the photo ^)

Why the fuck was he making me feel so...weird? "Uh...it's fine Mark...I'll just go get you one..." I said as I got off the bed and quickly walked past Mark. Stop thinking about his chest. Stop. Stop. I walked into the bathroom and opened up a cabinet, I pulled out a towel and handed it to Mark. Shit. He took the towel from me and I had a perfect view of his chest.

Jack...stop it...he's gonna notice you staring... "Thanks...Jack..." He said. I looked up and saw him smirking. He had noticed. "...like what you see Jack?" He asked while giving me a big smirk. That was it. I slammed him into the wall, making him drop the towel. "J...Jack?!" Mark said, freaked out. "Think...think it's funny to tease me?" I asked him, my hands on his shoulders. "Wha...what?" He asked me.

"You...coming in my room with your fucking towel so low and swiping your hair back..."I said in a angry voice. "Ja...I...you...I don't..." I shut up his stuttering by pressing my lips to his and kissing him. I felt his hands move onto my back and clutch my hoodie. I ran my fingers into his wet hair, the water drops falling on my face. I pressed my chest up to his, my hoodie getting soaked.

Mark grabbed my hair and pulled me away from him. "I see your hoodie's a bit wet, why don't you take it off?" Mark said with a smirk. Was he just accepting the fact I just kissed him? I pulled it over my head and threw it done at the floor. "And that..." Mark pointed at my shirt and I smiled. I pulled that off too and I grabbed his shoulders again, pushing my chest up against his again.

I licked his lips and I felt him smile into the kiss, parting his lips and giving me access to his mouth. I explored his mouth, hearing him give a slight moan. I chuckled and ran my hands down his chest, then his waist. I would have reached for the towel of it wasn't for Mark. "Nuh uh Jackaboy..." He said in-between our lips as he grabbed my hand. I pulled away and smirked.

I let go of his waist and picked up his hair towel. I handed it to him and got some towels out for myself. "What are you doing?" Mark asked. "Payback." I said as I pushed him out the door and got ready to leave a towel hanging on my waist when I got out of my shower.

Hope you enjoyed xP