Take It Slow (Fluff + Lemon)

Two Lemons in a row god damn

Basic Story: Since it's Jack's and Mark's first time, Jack is afraid and scared and Mark is sure to take care of him.

Warnings: It's cute and sweet but also smutty so you have a mixture

I also just realised that the title has its own little joke
all my friends are heathens take it slow
aye

[Mark's Pov]

Sitting on my couch, I drunk my coffee while scrolling through different social media's, replying to tweets and looking at amazing fanart.

I kept on scrolling and took a big sip of my coffee, coming across a smutty piece of septiplier fanart, nearly making me spit out my coffee.

I managed to swallow it down (make your dirty jokes here you sinners) before it could go onto my screen and all over my lap. I placed the cup on the table and studied the fanart closer, reading the text that was in bold, surrounded by a speech bubble.

"M-MARK P-PLEASE!" I read, looking at the drawing of Jack begging for me to stop using my fingers. "F-FUCK~!" It said, making me read it in Jack's voice.

I gulped and locked my phone, did that one bit of fanart get me excited? I shook my head and collected my thoughts, sitting back on the couch.

Me and Jack hadn't actually done 'it' yet, I could tell he was scared and I knew I would take charge, so I had to admit I was nervous too.

We didn't want to rush things and we didn't want to make it seem like nothing, so we were waiting for the perfect moment or when it was suitable for us.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as my phone went off, making my eyes dart to the lit screen. It showed a text message on the lock screen and I picked my phone up, seeing that it was Jack.

Jackieboy <3

Yesterday 21:32

We'll have to play it again
some time, it's a really fun
game xx

True that, it's even more
fun playing with you :P xx

You cutie xx

Just now

Hey Markimoo, I know this
is sudden but can I come over?
I need to tell you something xx

I read his text, worried that it might be something serious or worrying. I texted back saying: 'Of course you can xx'

I didn't want to ask what was wrong, but I did want to know. I sighed and out my phone down back on the table, drinking the rest of my coffee.

~Time Skip brought to you by boat dog~

My doorbell rang and I sprang up from the couch, rushing to the door and seeing Jack stood outside through the window. I opened the door and a smile was instantly brought to my face.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight, pulling away and stepping back. He walked inside the house and let me shut the door, his smile fading slightly.

"What was it that you wanted to tell me?" I asked, trying to keep my smile in my face, even though I was filled with worry.