AntiDarkiplier (Light Lemon)

The website I used to create the photo is called Rinmarugames and it's really good for creating whoever you want into anime characters!

Basic Story: Dark and Anti are real alright, and they both want to take over Mark's and Jack's bodies so they can kill. But does Dark have something else in mind?

Warnings: Okay Dark is hot af so he's rough in this mkay

This is an extra long one for you guys bc I love you

[Anti's Pov]

I needed to take over Jack at some point...I needed to take over his body...

Me and Dark had discussed this, when we had the chance to take over Jack and Mark. We both said that when the next time was possible, we would take over their bodies so we could at least cause some havoc.

We both needed to kill...if we didn't kill anyone soon we would end up ripping Jack and Mark apart, and we needed them to live ourselves.

[Jack's Pov]

"Mark! Come on we need to finish the level!" I yelled to Mark who was in the other room, he walked out because he said he suddenly got pains in his head.

"Hold on!" He yelled back. He soon came walking back in and sitting next to me, picking his controller off the table and getting ready to play.

"You okay now? What exactly happened?" I asked him, I was concerned. "My head just...really hurt for a few moments...I just got a drink but I'm okay now." He told me.

"Okay..." I said, pressing continue and back to playing the game.

We played for a few moments but Mark got his head pains again. "Dude, somethings wrong." I told him, pausing the game and putting my controller down, leaning over to Mark.

"I'm...I'm fine...it's just a bad...headache..." He said. "If this is a headache then it's a really bad one! You look like your in serious pain!" I told him, putting my hand on his back.

"N-no I'm....I'm fine Jack...I just...uurk!" Mark suddenly twitched and lost control of his body and he fell to the floor, holding his head and yelling in pain.

"Mark!" I said, getting up and leaning down to Mark, wondering what to do.

"Mark are you okay?! Jesus Christ what's wrong with you?" I yelled at him, extremely worried about him.

He stopped yelling and curled into a ball, still holding onto his head slightly.

"M-Mark?" I said, leaning over him. As I was about to lift his hands off his head, his eyes shot open.

He sat up in a flash and quickly grabbed my neck, almost choking me instantly.

His eyes were...black...his nails were sharp...his skin was turning a slight grey...

He stood up and while I was on my knees on the floor, he pulled me up by my neck and started to walk towards the wall.

He slammed my body against the wall, still having a tight grip on my neck.

"M-Ma-Mar-Mark-" I tried to speak, but I found it hard to breathe.

"Come on out now Antiboy. I know you're in there, he's weak enough for you to take over now." Said Mark...if he was Mark that is.

After those words escaped his mouth, my head started to pound.

Is this was happened to Mark? My head got even worse and I couldn't help but yell from the pain while 'Mark' stood there, his hand still around my neck and grinning at me.