Liveshow Teasing (Lemon)

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG EXAMS SHOULD BURN AND GO TO HELL

So yeah that's why it's taken a while

Anyway

Is this lemon or light lemon idk but I hope this is okay I promise I will write full lemon one day

Basic Story: Mark is doing a liveshow and while he is doing this, Jack wants to have some fun under the desk. (This prompt has been used multiple times so it's not my original idea)

Warnings: So this includes the word 'member' and I know some people don't like that word but basically if you don't like that then off ya go I guess idk

[Jack's Pov]

I was laid back on the bed on my phone, going through Twitter and replying to people, going on Tumblr and seeing people's amazing art they had drawn.

Speaking of the art, Tumblr was usually the place I would see some pretty smutty fanart.

There was already loads before me and  Mark were together, so now that we were together, people went crazy with the fanart.

I was scrolling and seeing cute and adorable art of me and Mark, sometimes with Chica or hugging each other...

Then I saw a smutty one.

Just looking at it made my jeans tighten and my face flush red.

God fucking damnit.

I shut off my phone and felt guilty, why? It's not my fault some fanart turned me on...

I knew Mark was doing a live show right now, with hundreds of people watching, but I couldn't shake out the imagery I had in my head.

I got off my bed and walked out quickly, rushing to Mark's recording room and getting to the door.

I opened the door slightly, just enough so I could peak in.

Mark noticed and he looked at me, smiling before turning back to the screen.

"Jackaboy is here to say hello everybody!" He chuckled, motioning me to come over.

I walked into the room and went to Mark's seat, leaning down to his ear.

"Can't you finish your liveshow later?" I asked, hoping he would say yes.

He raised his eyebrow and took his headphones off, stopping the music playing through his ears.

"Why? Miss me too much?" He joked, leaning away from the microphone.

I gulped, looking around before leaning closer to him and whispering even more quietly.

"I'm turned on as fuck right now."

I leaned back and saw how red Mark's face had gotten, but instead of giving me an answer he put his headphones back on and shook his head.

"I-I haven't been doing the liveshow for long so..." He said with a stutter, obviously embarrassed or shocked.

I rolled my eyes and walked back just so I was out of the view of the camera, looking down at Mark's lap.

He wasn't wearing any pants, as that's what he was known for.

I grinned and looked Mark in the corner of his eye and I got down and went under the desk, making sure I didn't bang my head in the process.

He started to kick his legs at me, but I grabbed one of them lower down and his other leg by his thigh.

I could already hear that his voice was messing up and his thoughts were trailing off as he tried to commentate.

I moved my hand further up to his member, starting to stroke him through his boxers.

"I'm gonna need to get this and then attach it right heeEEERee-!" The pitch in his voice altered and his legs tensed up as soon as he felt my touch, making me grin even more.

I moved my hand more through his boxers, putting more pressure on him.

"E-Erh-" He was trying his best to keep quiet, but as I looked up at him trying to concentrate on the game, he was about to loose it any second.

I hooked my fingers on the hem of his boxers and started to pull them down, seeing his legs starting to twitch about.

"S-Sorry everybody but my game is lagging so I'm just going to reset the game so I will be back soon!" Mark suddenly said, quickly and fast before closing down the game and throwing his headphones off.

"F-Fuck Jack you can't just do that while I'm recording-"

I didn't listen and pulled his boxers down more, able to see his member exposed and in front of me.

I smirked up at him and he looked down at me with an angry expression.

"Jesus fucking christ just suck it already, you've been teasing me enough-" Mark sounded impatient and frustrated, making me more excited.

I opened my mouth and spread my lips around him, starting to slowly bob my head up and down his length.

"A-Ah-Ah-" His moans were quick and he grabbed the arms of the chair, gripping tight onto them.

I pushed my head down further each time until I couldn't reach any further, using my hand to stroke him where my mouth couldn't go.

"Ahh! F-Fuck!" Mark yelled out, throwing his head back and resting it on the back of the chair. "F-Faster p-please Jack-ah-!"

I bobbed my head and stroked him faster, hearing his moans get louder and louder.

His legs moved about slightly, but I spread them apart further and made sure my head was in between his legs properly.

I pulled my mouth away and looked up at him, with a trail of saliva connected to my mouth.

He lifted his head off the chair and looked down at me with desperate, but confused eyes.

"Wh-why'd you stop?" He asked me, catching his breath.

I simply smirked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"You have to do your liveshow remember?" I told him, chuckling and getting out from under the desk and wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"I mustn't disturb your work..." I said in a dragged out tone, starting to walk out the room.

"Fuck the liveshow and finish what you fucking started." Mark said, gritting his teeth.

"Someones feisty." I told him, getting on my knees as he spun his chair away from the desk.

"Of course I'm going to be feisty if you tease me like that." He growled with impatience.

"Sorry...

...master."

First smutty one shot yayyy it was terrible but I tried