Inspection (Lemon)

Basic Story: Mark has seen Jack naked, but he wants to look at every inch of him.

Warnings: This is gonna start off slow but hey hey it's gonna get heated

Extra Info:
• Jack is smaller in this because he's a precious easily flustered boi
• Daddy and Babyboy name calling

[Mark's POV]

Typing, feet stomping, doors closing, I couldn't stand hearing those noises anymore. Every week at the office, that's all I heard. I stopped typing up an email and looked at the time, sighing with annoyance as I still had an hour left before I could go home and see him.

'Him'? That was my boyfriend, Sean. He was very different from me, wearing oversized grey and pastel green sweaters while I wore suits and business trousers, him being giddy and giggly while I was tired and serious. We fit together so perfectly, despite our differences.

He was off work today, so when I got home I could see his adorable self waiting for me. He always opened his arms and gave me a hug, he reminded me of a child sometimes, especially his size. He was much smaller than me, in height and - without being vulgar - in certain other way.

Sighing again, I continued typing up the email, glancing at the clock every so often.

~ Time Skiiiiiip ~

Finally, I got to my apartment door, getting out my keys and unlocking it. With a swift opening of the door, I stepped in, only to be met with my lover sat on the floor, in nothing but his grey sweater. I closed the door slowly, my expression showing I was confused with my frowning.

"Babyboy," I began, putting down my bag and walking towards him. "what are you doing on the floor?" I asked softly, kneeling down so he didn't feel intimidated. With a stuttering, quiet, whimpering voice, he said: "I-I've b-been waiting f-for you all day, I-I w-was going to give up but-"

Before he continued his sentence that I didn't understand, I stopped him with a shush, and put a hand on his head, stroking his hair. "Calm down baby boy, what are you talking about?" He seemed to calm down from my touch, but his voice didn't change it's tone.

"I was g-going to give up t-trying not to touch m-myself, b-but I managed not to, j-just for you..." He gulped. My eyes widened as I glanced down to his crotch, that was only covered by the sweater. It was raised where the clothing laid, making me understand.

"You've been horny all day, haven't you?" I asked, looking into his eyes with a slight smirk. He nodded slightly, his face flushing red. My eyes traveled down from his bright blue eyes down his body, to his bare legs. I never noticed how perfect his thighs were, and I felt ashamed that I had never appreciated them.

I moved my hand to the bottom of his sweater, pushing it up so I could see more of his thighs. His breathing hitched, just the material moving against his length made him shiver, so he must be very sensitive. He watched me carefully, biting his lip slightly. I stared at his gorgeous thighs a little longer, before I looked into his eyes again.

"Go upstairs, take off your sweater, and stand in front of the bed until I come up there." When he heard my demanding but soft voice, his eyes got bigger and his slight panting got heavier. He gave me a reply by nodding quickly, before standing up and walking upstairs.

His over sized sweater lifted up as he raised his legs to get up the stairs, giving me a view of his ass. I smirked to myself before picking up my bag again and walking to my office. I set it down on my desk, taking in a deep breath and pushing my hair back. I closed my eyes and imagined him taking off his sweater, him standing there with his little toes tapping the ground.