Hair Emotions (Mixture)

Basic Story: Mark's hair changes to whatever emotion he is feeling, and it can be helpful for Jack sometimes~

Warnings: This is a mixture of stuff so it's gonna be an emotional rollercoaster god help you guys

[Jack's Pov]

I've always been good at reading people, knowing how they felt and how to talk to them.

And it was really easy to read Mark.

With the help of his hair of course.

"Jack stop!" Mark laughed, trying to grab my arms to get me to stop tickling him.

"Nope!" I said, tickling his sides as I sat on him.

"I-I'm gonna fall off the couch-stop!" He managed to say, trying to breathe.

I stopped tickling him and rested on his waist, looking down on him.

He was panting with a smile on his face, resting his arms.

I looked up at his hair, it was glowing bright yellow.

"I guess your happy then." I told him with a smile.

"Huh?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and looking up, trying to see his own hair.

He chuckled when he could see the yellow glow and smiled back at me. "Very happy." He said.

~~

I tiptoed upstairs and tried not to make the stairs creak, I didn't want to wake Mark.

I walked to the bedroom and opened the door, carefully and quietly.

I saw Mark laid in bed, gripping onto the covers.

I walked to my side of the bed and lifted up the covers, getting in and looking at Mark.

His hair was blue.

Why was he sad?

He was twisting and turning in his sleep and holding onto the covers rather tightly.

He must be having a nightmare.

His hair wasn't purple so he couldn't be scared, it must be a sad one.

I moved my body closer to him and put my arm over his chest, watching his hair.

The blue colour went away and it turned yellow, a small smile appearing on his face as he loosened his grip on the sheets.

~~

"FUCK YOU GAME!" I heard Mark yell.

Although he had lots of soundproof padding, you could still hear his yells. (Reference to my light lemon one shot 'soundproof padding' ayee shameless self promo)

I sighed and got up from my seat, walking over to his recording room.

I opened the door and I saw Mark laid back in his chair, with red glowing hair and breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath from yelling so much.