'Soundproof' Padding (Light Lemon)

Basic Story: Mark has put up some new soundproof padding for his gaming room, Jack wants to test it out.

Warnings: I'm gonna try to do more than I usually write so be grateful because this was so awkward xD

[Mark's Pov]

I put up the last of the new soundproof padding and leaned back, looking at the walls.

Finally I had them all up...it had taken fucking forever.

I could play some games and rage and yell as much as I wanted now, I just needed to find a game I could rage at.

Super Mario Maker? Yep, that sounds about right.

I grabbed my headphones and put them on, getting the game set up and sitting down ready to play.

The door suddenly opened and Jack came walking in, smiling when he saw me.

"Hey Marki! Recording?" He asked, looking at what I had on the screen.

"Not yet..." I said. "...I need to prepare myself for the amount of raging I'm about to do."

"Haha, you sure do." Jack said, looking at the walls.

"You finished padding the walls then?" Jack asked me, placing one hand on his hip.

"Yeah, better soundproof padding than the last ones, you and the guys shouldn't be able to hear me now."

Jack suddenly gave me a big smirk, closing the door behind him and walking towards me.

He grabbed my chair and spun it towards him.

He put his hands on the top of the chair and leaned into me.

"Why don't we test it out eh?" He asked me a wide mischievous smirk.

"I-wh-what d-do you m-mean?" I stuttered, getting flustered by Jack's behaviour.

"Well..." Jack leaned closer to me until our noses were touching. "...we should test if they can hear or not."

"H-hear w-what?" I asked.

Jack leaned to my ear, I could feel his heavy breath hit me.

"Hear you moan my name..."

My whole face went redder than a tomato and I didn't know what to say.

Dirty imagery went through my mind and I was distracted until Jack leaned back quickly and pressed his lips to mine.

I thought it would go slow but Jack was already kissing me roughly.

I was pretty weak so it wasn't going to take much before I let out a moan.

Jack started to lick my bottom lip over and over which made me gasp, giving Jack entrance to my mouth.

He shoved his tongue into my mouth and explored as rough as possible.

"Ja-aa-aa..." I moaned, making Jack grin as he leaned closer on me.

He caught my tongue and sucked on it, bobbing his head onto it.

I let out quick and fast moans along with a few gasps, my feet twitching and moving from the sensation.