Escape This Dream (Lemon)

Basic Story: Jack has a dream about Mark, leaving him pretty excited when he wakes up.

Warnings: If you don't like masterbation then you won't like this hehe

[Jack's Pov]

I'm extremely worried.

It's even becoming a regular thing now.

I'm talking about my dreams. To be more specific, dreams about Mark. I can have one about him once every week, twice a week, or even three times in a row.

Some of them are cute, then some of them aren't.

Like last nights dream for example.

I was sat in my room, on my bed with my laptop. I was browsing the internet like I usually do, scrolling through tumblr and looking at fanart. Then the door opened and Mark walked in, shirtless.

How was it even possible for him to be there? I was in Ireland and he was in LA, it didn't make any sense, but dreams usually don't.

He flexed his arms, making his biceps twice as big and making his veins appear even more. I gulped as he walked over to me, smirking.

"Like what you see baby?" He asked, leaning towards me. He moved my laptop off my lap and put his knees up on the bed, his arms coming down beside my head as I fell back.

He crawled over me fully and leaned down to my ear. "My muscles aren't the only thing that's big~" He whispered in a deep tone.

First of all, why would I find his arms attractive? I knew that he showed them off a lot and joked about how big they were, but I wasn't interested in that...was I?

Another thing is how he mentioned how big something else was. Why would he do that? My brain hurt thinking about all this stuff.

He bit my ear lobe and pulled at it between his teeth, starting to suck on it with a smirk across his face.

It felt so...good? It's such a weird thing to say since no one had actually done that to me before.

He moved away from my ear to my lips, kissing them before pulling away slowly. "Do you want me?" He asked in a curious, yet forceful tone.

I didn't get a chance to reply as he quickly went back to my lips, shoving his tongue in my mouth. He swirled it around mine, making my mouth wetter than it already was.

I moaned into his mouth, my hands traveling to his back as I tried to grip his skin. He pulled away again, hanging his tongue out so there was a connection of saliva from his tongue to mine.

Was Mark this good of a kisser in real life? I mean, in the dream he was a good kisser...but why would I want to know that anyway? I don't need to know how good of a kisser he is!

What made the dream even more sexual was that he started to grind on me. I'm not talking about soft grinding, I'm talking about hard grinding with a lot of pressure to my crotch.

I was moaning and whimpering, while Mark was groaning and grunting on top of me.

I must have been tossing and turning in my sleep, because I woke up with a jolt, my eyes snapping open like someone had hit me awake.

I sat up quickly and I stared at the covers, my heart beating fast. I put my hands to my cheeks, feeling how hot they were. I leaned over the bed a little bit more, being able to see myself in the mirror.

My face was bright red. Also, there seemed to be a tent in the covers where my crotch was.

Shit.

Had that dream really got me that excited? It must have, since I pulled back the covers and saw my member was pushing against my boxers.

I pushed my hands through my hair, giving me a small quiff. I as still breathing quickly from waking up so suddenly, so I caught my breath before swinging my legs over the edge of the bed.

I walked towards my computer, turning it on as I sat down. I gulped as I looked down at my lap, wondering how to solve the problem.

You can't blame me for thinking about watching Porn. But as my computer turned on, I thought of something else.

I went on YouTube and searched 'Markiplier moaning' out of curiosity, and knowing the Markiplier fandom, I knew something would come up.

I clicked on the first video and it began playing, turning the volume up, I heard Mark moaning quietly and loudly from little snippets from videos.

"Ahh-fuck-" He moaned, making me gulp and my length throb slightly. "Ah-ah-ah-ahh!" My breathing became quicker and I became hotter by the second.

Some of the moaning was insanely close to sounding real, even though it was from videos like the Hot Sauce challenge and various other games he had played.

"Ngh, Jack-" My eyes widened, staring at the screen. He moaned my name?! I scrolled down at the comments and saw someone ask what video it was from, and it was from a prop hunt video we did together.

He must have said it in a deep tone that sounded like a moan, but it sounded real. "Ooh ffuck me..." He moaned, making my stomach knot.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I yanked down my boxers slightly and pulled out my member, realising how hard I'd gotten.

I got some lube out of my drawer, remembering it had been a while since I'd used it.

I put some on my hands and turned up the volume of the video, beginning to stroke myself.

I leaned back in my chair, resting my head back and breathing fast as the video played loudly. "Oh wow...ooh wow...ffuck-" I recognised the moans from the Hot Sauce challenge, but I imagined that he was moaning from stroking himself, a perfect image in my head.

The images I made up in my mind made my length even harder, making me stroke myself faster and faster, my breathing out of control.

"Mark..." I moaned, biting my lip and rolling around my hips. I felt pre-cum drip down onto my hand, giving me more lubrication to stroke myself.

I closed my eyes as I felt my heart beat against my chest, the knot in my stomach getter tighter and tighter.

Mark's 'moans' filled my ears as I stroked myself faster, until I let out a long moan, climaxing heavily.

I panted and relaxed my body, cooling down after my high. "Fuck..." I said breathlessly, sweat dripping from my forehead.

I grabbed the box of tissues and cleaned myself up, cleaning my hands as well.

The video had ended, leaving me in silence. I was stuck with my own thoughts: 'Why did I find his moans attractive? Why did I even look for a video of him moaning? Did I like him that much?'

I gulped as I thought about it, shaking my head and getting rid of any thoughts I had about the situation.

I pulled up my boxers and stood up, walking towards my bed with shaky legs. I got into bed and pulled up the covers, not all the way since I was already warm enough.

I closed my eyes, tired after the events and from waking up early.

That was last night, and I knew tonight it would happen again.

Probably.

I don't really like this one but that's probably because my 'dad' has been a pain and even made me have a panic attack at 3am while I'm supposed to be having fun on this holiday :) Anyway, the next ones might be better? Idk.