Patience, baby. (Lemon)

Basic Story: Jack and Mark both meet up in LA. Jack has missed him so much, and Mark has got something in store for him.

Warnings: 'Baby boy' 'Daddy' 'Wrists being tied together'

Nuff said

[Jack's Pov]

I was at the airport in LA, sat on a bench with the view of the planes coming down. The sun was shining down through the giant window, making me smile at how bright and warm the sunlight was.

I tapped my foot to a beat that I had started by myself, waiting for Mark to come into my sight and smile like the goof he is. It felt like years since I had last seen him, even though it hadn't been that long.

Suddenly, some bright red hair stood out from the crowd of people and a big smile spread across my face. "Mark!" I yelled, standing up and waving. Some people stared at me like a freak, but I got Mark's attention and he came running towards me.

I ran towards him too, making us crash into each other's arms when we got close enough. I laughed and I felt my heart beat faster, feeling Mark hugging me tight and chuckling. "I missed ya buddy!" I said, swaying him about. "Missed you too you Irish goofball!" He replied as we pulled away.

He held onto the back of my head and kissed my lips softly, pulling away and smiling wide. "Come on, let's get to my car and to my place."  He told me, winking and grabbing my hand, walking towards the exit and to the car park.

As I sat in the car, I looked out the window as Mark drove. The wink he made when he said those words was stuck in my mind. When we had been skyping, he would often mention that he already missed the feeling of me, and I knew what he meant by that. (Wink a da wink)

He drove into his driveway and I got out pretty quickly, if he was hinting at what I was thinking, then I didn't want to waste anytime. Mark got out slowly, which surprised me. "There's no hurry Jackaboy, you're here for a while you know." He told me. I let out a sigh and got my bags out of the car. "I just don't want to waste anytime..." I told him.

We both went into the house and I hurried upstairs to Mark's room, putting my bags down on the floor. As I turned around to leave, I banged into someone's chest. I jolted from the shock and looked up to see Mark smirking. "Don't want to waste anytime huh?" Mark said, repeating my words.

I nodded nervously and gulped. "Y-Yeah-" Before I could get any more words out my mouth, Mark started walking towards me , making me walk backwards to the bed. "I'll have some fun with you, but you'll have to be patient." He told me in a deep voice, sending shivers down my spine.

I knew he had some ideas in mind when we left the airport.

He took off his shirt and zipped down his jeans, leaving me to stare at his body. It didn't last long though, as Mark pulled my shirt over my head and zipped down my jeans for me. "Mark...can you do it quicker please..." I said, begging to feel him.

"Patience..." He whispered, pulling down my jeans and dropping them. I stood there in my boxers, feeling the cold air surround my legs. Mark dropped his jeans as well, making my heart beat faster. He pressed his chest again mine and put his hands on my waist, hooking his fingers on my boxers with his thumb under the material.

"Mark-" I wanted to tell him how much I needed him right now, but he cut me off by leaning close to my face. "Shh, just wait..." He whispered, pressing his lips to mine. He carefully pushed his tongue in my mouth and swirled it around mine. My mouth was already wet, so with Mark's tongue exploring my mouth, I was practically drooling.

He pulled away with a long trail of saliva and I placed my chin on his, closing my eyes and breathing heavily. "Fuck, please, I've missed you." I said in a desperate tone. "Patience, baby." Mark replied, picking me up and placing me on the bed, crawling over me with a smirk.

"I had the chance to get something while you were gone." He told me. My eyes slightly widened and I gulped. "Wh-What have you got?" I asked in a small voice. He reached under the bed and pulled out a strip of material with a buckle on it. "Is that-" "-yes." Mark said, cutting me off.

He leaned down to my ear, making sure he was steady with his arms. "I'll tie your pretty little wrists together." He whispered. It sent shivers down my spine and it made me want him now. He suddenly pushed my wrists above my head and put the material around them, tightening the buckle a lot.

He moved lower and lifted up my legs, pulling down my boxers and exposing me. He pulled down his and both threw ours on the floor. He grabbed a bottle from his bedside table that I hadn't noticed before. It was a fucking lube bottle. He put some on his hands and started to stroke himself, making me watch. "M-Mark please-!" I begged, feeling myself start to throb with excitement.

"Patience..." He told me again, wiping his hands on the sheets before grabbing my legs and pushing them up, making me gasp from the sudden movement. He moved in-between them and smirked. "I've missed you too baby boy." He said, before pushing into me.

I gasped out for air, before it turned into a moan of pleasure. He started to thrust in and out of me, making me moan fast and quick. "M-Maaark~!" I moaned, struggling against the binding material. "Call me something else baby-" He said in-between heavy breaths.

I smirked slightly, but the wave of pleasure that swept over me stopped it, making me moan out instead. "D-Da-Daddy~!" I yelled as he thrusted deep inside me. I was moving my wrists violently and I was starting to drool. He went faster, and I drooled onto the pillow as I held my mouth open wide, moaning loud.

"Tell me how good it feels baby boy..." Mark said quietly, holding onto my legs tight. "I-It feels so g-good Da-Daddy~!" I groaned, feeling a knot in my stomach. "P-Please Daddy faster!" I begged, unable to take it anymore. He simply smirked more and thrusted faster, making the noises of his member going in and out of me louder.

"I'm c-close-" I told him, turning my head side to side. "Not yet baby, Daddy'll tell you when you can cum for me." I was sweating bad and Mark's hands were like hot iron on my legs. The knot in my stomach was only getting bigger, and I was on the edge. "M-Mark please let me-"
"What did you call me?!"
"D-Daddy please let me c-ahh~!"

I was cut off by Mark going harder, feeling his pre-cum inside me. "B-Baby boy you c-can cum n-now-" His voice was weak as he went faster and harder until I felt him climax inside me with a loud moan. The pleasurable release of being able to climax came over me and I moaned with him, panting hard as I felt my legs shake.

Mark pulled out with a groan and laid down next to me, unbuckling the binding material around my wrists. He lay there, catching his breath as sweat dripped down from his forehead. "I...missed that...so much..." He said between heavy breaths, before falling straight asleep from exhaustion.

WHY DID THIS TAKE SO LONG FOR ME TO WRITE
IDEK IF ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AMAZING PEOPLE
ENJOY THIS TRASH