JakSeptic, The Dancer. (Fluff)

^ The video really helps to understand this one shot btw :3

Basic Story: Jack is a famous dancer who goes by the name JakSeptic. His popularity gets him to a convention, where a certain fan is special to him.

Warnings: None, none at alllll

[Jack's Pov]

Finally, I was at my hotel.

I had just been to a concert where loads of famous dancers had gone to, and I got to have my own performance as well as a few others.

I opened the door and walked in, chucking my hotel keys on the bed and walking to the desk that was in the room, sitting down on the chair and turning my laptop on.

While I waited for it to start up, I started to hum the song I had done my performance to.

I had been listening to it so much, over and over while practicing my dance moves.

I would have to listen to it again, tomorrow at the convention here in L.A.

The convention was mostly cosplayers and Youtubers, but there was a stage in which I could perform my dance.

Hey, I might even have loads of fans there.

"Blow a kiss, fire a gun..." I quietly sang to myself, tapping the beat on the desk with my fingers.

My laptop had started up and I quickly typed in my username and password, waiting for the log in and quickly going on YouTube.

Yeah, I watch Youtube and I'm a dancer.

Who'd-a-thunk it?

I went to the search bar and typed in 'Markiplier'.

He was one of my favourite YouTubers to watch, he was a gamer so I could have him play games and be silly in the background while I would be practicing dancing.

I watched a few others, including two British guys with black and brown hair, but Markiplier was my main YouTuber I would watch.

His real names Mark, he is pretty cute to be honest.

I went in his channel and saw he had uploaded a new video, just what I needed after a long day of dancing, a nice relaxing game to watch him play.

I couldn't stay up all night watching the cutie though, I would have to get up pretty early tomorrow morning.

But then again, me and coffee work really well together, me and coffee are like best buds.

~Time Skip~

[Mark's Pov]

"Wow thank you so much! He's so cute! My little biscuit!" I said in a childish voice, hugging the Tiny Box Tim a fan had made and given to me.

The smile on their face looked amazing, just the right smile for a photo to be taken with them.

They got out their phone and leaned next to me, I smiled widely at the camera and they took the photo.

This went on for a long time and my jaw started to hurt from all the smiling I was doing, all my fans were so nice and incredible.

Septiplier One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें