Beach Day (Part 1)

Basic Story: Jack and Mark go off to the beach, Jack has so much fun with Mark until he can't hold his feelings back any longer.

Warnings: This chapter doesn't have anything...yet

[Jack's Pov]

I got out the car, got my bag full of beach stuff and slung it over my shoulder. Mark got out of the car and got his bag out the back, throwing that over his shoulder too. "Ready for the amazing L.A beaches?" Mark asked with a grin. "Ready as I'll ever be!" I chuckled.

Mark started to walk down the sandy path and I followed, looking around at the scenery. "Admiring it?" Mark said in a posh voice, waving his hand out to the view. "Ah yes, it's a gorgeous sight..." I said in a posh voice too, chuckling afterwards. "Yeah it is." Mark said strangely calmly.

I turned my head to face him and he was looking right at me. "Huh?" I said confused, was he talking about...me? "Oh! Uh...behind you! Over there!" Mark said quickly. I looked behind me and there was the edge of a forest, the sunlight peaking through the trees. It was a pretty sight.

"Oh, yeah. It's great here!" I said, sadly he wasn't talking about me after all. The beach wasn't exactly ages away so we soon arrived and the sea was in our view. "Come on! Let's get a spot!" Mark said, running into the sand like a child. That's why I liked him. I laughed at his childish act and ran with him.

We found a spot that was clear and away from other people and set down our bags, Mark got his towel out and placed it down and I did the same. We sat down and Mark got some suncream out. He placed it to the side of him and started lifting up his shirt. Oh fuck me.

He lifted his shirt over his head and flung it behind him, his muscular chest fully exposed and practically shining in the sunlight. I gulped and stared at him and he put suncream on his arms. "You putting any on? Or do you want a tan since you practically look like a vampire!" Mark said.

I stopped staring at his chest and looked up, he was handing me the bottle. "Oh! Uh, yeah thanks...haha..." I said, taking the bottle from him. I pulled off my shirt and flung it behind me, I felt self conscience about my chest now. I hadn't worked out in a while and hell, I hadn't laid off the pizzas in a while.

I sighed before putting the suncream on me, putting it away afterwards. Mark grabbed his sunglasses and put them on, laying back on his towel. "I'm gonna relax for a bit then we can do something yeah?" He said. "Yeah, that's fine!" I said, laying back on my towel too and closing my eyes.

I couldn't stop thinking about his arms and chest, I mean, god damn did he make me feel weak as fuck. I sat up and got a drink out of my bag, taking a large  drink and placing it back in the bag. I was about to lay back down but...I found my self staring at Mark.

I looked at his face...then his neck...then his chest...then his waist...then his- "Why are you staring at me?" I heard him say. Shit! I thought his eyes were closed! I couldn't see through his fucking sunglasses... "Wha-er....i...uh..." "How about we do something now eh?" Mark said, cutting into my murmuring. "Uh...yeah!" I said, hoping he didn't see me staring at his waist, never mind his face!

He sat up and took his sunglasses off, standing up and taking his shorts off. Mother of fucking hell. He was wearing pink trunks, hanging off his waist so I could see his v line. "Come on!" He said. I shook my head and got up too, taking off my shorts and showing my green trunks.

"Let's go!" I said, starting to run towards the sea. As Mark ran beside me, I saw loads of girls giving him looks and staring at him. I couldn't blame them but...I started to get jealous. "Your too slow Mark!" I said, grabbing Mark's hand and pulling him to run faster. "Woah calm down!" Mark said laughing. "Speed is key!" I yelled, running into the water with him.

He laughed as we entered the water, going deeper in. "I just wanna start swimming so I'll get warmer!" I said, using my strength to push my legs forward. "Uh...Jack?" Mark said. "Yeah?" I looked at Mark who was staring at our hands, I was still holding his. "Oh sorry..." I said as I tried to pull away my hand but, Mark held onto mine.

"No...it's fine..." He said, smiling and staring into my eyes. We were in silence for moment, looking at each other. "Come on, into the water you go!" Mark said, grabbing my waist and picking me up, holding me bridle style. "Wha-Mark?!" I said, laughing as he walked deeper into the water until he eventually dropped me.

I surfaced the water and he was stood there, laughing. That was it, if he gets the chance to see me with water dripping down my face then im not gonna miss the chance of me getting to see him. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the water. He came out of the water with a shocked expression. "How could you?!" He said in a fake upset voice. I laughed then just continued to stare at his face, water dripping from his hair...

"Jack...? Coming for a swim?" He asked. "Oh yeah, right!" I said, swimming further into the sea.