The Pink Haired Student (Part 1)

Basic Story: Jack is a punk kid at college, he hates talking to people, doesn't have any friends and apparently he wouldn't want any. A new boy will change that though, a pink haired boy in fact.

Warnings: none bro your safe, just fluff I guess

[Jacks Pov]

"Listen up Class! You all have some homework to do and that homework is....a project!" The teacher said as if we should be excited. I hated this class, everyone in the entire classroom had something against me. Whether it be my earrings, clothes, hair, tattoos, my bag or my sexuality, they had something to comment on about it.

The worst thing is that now we had to do a project and before the teacher even tells us, I know it will be a partner project. "You may be all groaning and moaning at me right now, but I've decided to let you work in pairs!" I called it. Of course she wasn't going to let me work on my own, even though the class was an odd number so we couldn't possibly all work in pairs.

"Now remember, pairs means two people and not a whole group of your friends, so sort out your pairs and sit with your partner!" It didn't matter if pairs meant groups of two or groups of three, or even groups of four, because I had no friends in the class. I sat at my desk and watched all the people go to their best buddies and sit down with them. The girls all met in a giant group and decided which girl should go with which, nearly in tears that they couldn't all work together.

I just watched the chaos go on in the classroom and propped my feet up on my desk, I couldn't give a care in the world right now, I was going to fail this class anyway, so why behave? "Mr. McLoughlin, have you got a partner?" The teacher asked, not even noticing that I had my feet on the desk. "No. I don't want one ether. I'll work on my own." Even though I knew she wasn't going to let me, it was still a try.

"Mr. McLoughlin..." She started to say rather sternly. "...you need a partner for this project so you will get one wether you like it or not." Great, who would I work with? "But it's an odd number Miss, there isn't someone I can go with so I guess I'll be working on my own." I said, sighing and leaning back on my chair. "Get your feet off the desk and sit up properly, and do not speak to me like that, young man. Or you'll have extra homework." The teacher hissed.

The whole classroom chuckled and giggled, they loved seeing me get into trouble since I was a 'tough guy' apparently. I took my feet off the desk and went back into my uncomfortable position. "Now class, I will explain the project, for this project you will-" The teacher stopped when she looked over to the door that was opening, and a boy stepped inside it only so much that he was hidden by the door. "Are you Miss Wilson?" The boy asked.

"Oh, yes I am dear. Are you the new boy?" Miss asked him. "Yes, I think this is the right class then." He said as he stepped in the classroom a bit more. I could see him clearly now as he was hidden behind the door fully before, and holy fuck he was gorgeous. He had bright neon pink hair, shaved slightly at the sides. He had glasses and a slight stubble, to be honest it made him look quite manly.

He also wore a blue shirt which said: 'GAME OVER' in pixel letters, a gamer I bet. He wore some simple black jeans and some sneakers. The whole class was now looking at him and some people were giggling and chuckling. I felt a rage burn inside me, where they making fun of someone they had just seen?! "Please do take a seat next to Mr. McLoughlin, the green haired boy right there..." The teacher said as she pointed to me.

My thoughts about the new boy quickly disappeared and I snapped back into reality, the whole class looked at me as the new boy made his way to the desk next to me. He smiled at me before taking his bag off and sitting down. I could see him out the corner of my eye by I didn't bother to look at him, I didn't want to get distracted again...

"So Mr. McLoughlin, it seems you now have a partner." Miss said, smirking and turning her back to the class and looking at the board. I scowled and folded my arms, laying back into the chair as the whole class started chuckling again. "I'm Mark, what's your name? If you don't mind me asking..." I spun my head and looked at the boy, giving him a questionable look.

"Urm...Jack. Me' real name's Sean but just...call me Jack." I simply told him, looking back to the front afterwards. "I love your hair, greens my favourite colour!" Mark said rather cheerfully. I didn't reply, I just couldn't find the reason why he was talking to me. "Your piercings are cool too, I don't think I would suit them!" Mark continued like he was talking to himself. I simply nodded and kept looking away.

I wasn't really good with talking to people, so that was another reason why I didn't have any friends. Mark continued to make little comments about me throughout the lesson, but not the kind of comments some fuckers say around here, his were nice ones. "...it will be due in a weeks time, if it is not complete by then you know the consequences...class dismissed!" The teacher said as it was time to leave.

I got my bag and swung it over my shoulder, not paying attention to Mark. He followed me tough, like a friend would do when walking out of class with their friend. When we got out, I stopped in the middle of the hallway and spun around. "Why did ye talk to me?" I asked him suddenly. Mark stopped for a moment, surprised I had finally said something. "Well...Im apparently your partner for this project, so I needed to get to know you and...you seemed interesting..."

"Why did I seem interesting?!" I asked in an angry tone. "Your...your hair is really cool...I...I like your piercings and...you seemed different from all the people in there..." I was silent for a while. This guy actually was interested in me? I mean...he's fucking gorgeous but...I doubt he'll be my friend for long, so what's the point?

"Right. Well...whenever you want to come round to do this project just...find me and I'll sort out a time or some shit..." I told him, looking away from his chocolate eyes. "Oh! Yeah I will...I'm mostly free a lot of the time so I'll find you tomorrow...?" He asked me with a smile. "Yeah, whatevers, cool. Bye Mark." I said as I walked off down the hall to get some food.