Revision (Fluff)

Basic Story: Jack and his boyfriend Mark are both in the woods after school, revising, Mark helps Jack out a little bit.

Warnings: there is a kissing part for a warning if your really that bad~

[Jack's Pov]

"Hey Markimoo." I shouted in a whisper, getting Mark's attention in class.

He looked up from his book and stopped writing.

"Yes Jackieboy?" Mark asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Do you want to go to the woods after school?" I whispered to him.

"What are you two gonna do there? Make out or something?" The boy next to me said, chuckling to himself and with his mate afterwards.

"Probably. We'll see." Mark butted in, shutting the boys up.

I chuckled as they looked away, disappointed that they didn't offend us in some way.

"Anyway, sure I'll hang out!" Mark replied to me.

"I was thinkin' we could revise there, better than my house that's for sure." I said to Mark, making him nod his head and go back to his work.

Guess that was after college plans sorted.

~Time Skip!~

I waited outside the college building, looking at the doors and waiting for someone's pink hair to pop out.

I finally saw Mark rush out among the other people, looking around for me.

"Mark!" I yelled, seeing him look towards the sound and start to walk over to me.

"Hey, we off?" He asked when he got to me. I nodded and we both started walking towards towards the forest.

We were nearly there and I suddenly felt my hand being touched slightly, I looked down at my hand and I saw Mark was slowly stroking my hand with his fingers.

He had done this before, it was like a sign to say he wanted to intertwine our fingers with each other, it was cute.

I looked up at him and I intertwined my fingers with his and started swinging our arms, making him chuckle and swing them too.

We got to the forest and we started walking on the dirt path, looking around for a place in the forest where we could sit.

We found a small open area that didn't have too many trees and we both walked over there, sitting down and taking our bags off.

"What revision have you got babe?" Mark asked me with a smile, the sunlight making his chocolate brown eyes shine.

"I made some flash cards, for maths." I replied.

(If you don't know what flash cards are, you write information on small pieces of card and then you can get someone else to quiz you on the information you have wrote down ^-^)

"I'm guessing you want me to quiz you then eh?" Mark questioned with a smirk.

I chuckled. "Yeah, please." I said, opening my bag and getting an envelope out, taking out my flash cards I had made.

I passed them to Mark and I sat comfortably, crossing my legs and sitting up straight, ready to remember the information.

He flicked through them and started reading out the first one.

"What is the 'distance, speed and time' triangle like?" He read out.

"Distance at the top then on the bottom it is speed and time, distance is divided by speed and time and speed and time are timed together." I answered.

"Correct." Mark said, leaning forward and planting a kiss on my lips.

"What was that for? Not saying I'm complainin'..." I asked with blush on my cheeks.

"You got it correct so you win a kiss, or something more each time~" Mark said with a wink.

~~~

"...?"

"Correct..."

Mark gave me another kiss, a bit longer this time.

~~~

"...!?"

"That's right..."

Mark leaned over and kissed me again, this time running his fingers in my hair and kissing me longer.

~~~

"...!?"

"You're good at this..."

This time Mark leaned in quicker and kissed me a bit more passionately, his kisses were going to make me forget everything...

"...!?"

"Yep..."

He kissed me with passion and held onto my head, leaning in so much I eventually ended up falling over with Mark on top of me, staring into my eyes and giggling.

"Your...heavy..." I said, trying to sound like I was dying.

"Oh shut up nerd." Mark said, kissing me again.

We both pulled away and took deep breaths.

"I wish you could teach me Mark." I told him, chucking and staring into his eyes too.

"Wouldn't you like that..." Mark chuckled, rolling over onto the grass and staring up at the leaves and branches that were allowing a few rays of light to shine onto us.