Fancy A Swim? (Extra Light Lemon Chapter)

This is a extra/continued one shot of 'Fancy A Swim?' so obviously-

-Warnings: light lemon

I've never got dressed and got in a car quicker in my whole life.

We had just arrived at Mark's apartment and he smirked before getting out the car, I flashed him a smirk too before rushing out the door.

I practically ran up the stairs to his door, waiting for him to catch up.

"Someone's eager to get inside..." Mark said calmly, giving me a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"How could ye tell? Hurry up!" I said. "Okay okay!" Mark opened the door and we put our bags or swimming stuff on the floor and rushed upstairs to the bathroom.

I got inside the bathroom first then Mark walked in, grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.

"You couldn't resist me at the swimming baths could you?" He said with a smirk. "Obviously." I told him.

He leaned closer to my lips, grazing them across mine. "Should we carry on from were we left off?" He asked.

"But this time, in a proper shower?" I asked, smirking myself. "Of course..." Mark replied, kissing me slowly.

I deepened the kiss by kissing roughly, Mark catching on and kissing me back roughly.

I tried not to moan, i didn't want to make any noise but I think Mark had read my mind.

Pulling away only the slightest bit he said: "Come on, let it out, it's okay Jackieboy..." I sighed and nodded.

Mark caught my lips again and started to lick my lips, I let him enter and I moaned instantly.

"Mm...Ma...Mar..." I tried to say through his lips. He pulled away and stared into my eyes.

"What is it baby?" Mark asked. "Are we...gonna get a shower or what?" I asked him. He chuckled and let go of me so I was away from the wall.

He pulled his shirt off and flung it on the floor, looking at my shirt and raising an eyebrow.

I took his signal and I pulled my shirt off and dropped it on the floor.

Mark grabbed my shoulders and caught my lips again, shoving his tongue in my mouth and making me shiver and moan again from the feeling.

His hands slid down to my waist and he stopped at my trousers, he cupped his fingers at the top of them and started to pull them down.

He slid them until they wouldn't go over my waist and he moved his hands to my zipper, pulling the zip down and pulling them down.

They fell to the floor and I was only in my swimming trunks.

(I'm so sorry if they were naked I would have to bleach my eyes so I couldn't read what I had wrote that makes me so uncomfortable AHH IM SORRY)

Mark pulled away and unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them, he pulled them down so he was only in his pink swimming trunks again.

I stared at his waist, I could see his fucking v line and he was driving me crazy.

"Come on Jackiebaby...stop staring and get in..." Mark said, pointing to the shower.

I quickly got in and Mark got in, closing the door and turning the shower on. Mark pushed me against the wall, his lips meeting mine with the water falling on his skin.

My mouth was wet from Mark and wet from the water getting inside when we pulled away for air.

Mark pulled away and smirked at my flushed, hot face. He looked at my neck and held my shoulders, leaning in on my neck and his wet hair brushing against my face.

He licked my neck, making it more wet.  He kissed around my neck, I inhaled sharply at the nice feeling and shivered.

He started to suck on different parts of my neck, one spot in particular made me moan quite loud.

Mark looked up, the water running down his face. "Is Jackiebaby enjoying himself?" Mark said in a deep husky voice.

I gulped and nodded, begging for him to do it again. He chuckled and sucked on that spot again.

I moaned again, closing my eyes and letting the water drip from my hair and onto my face.

~time skip hehe~

I was laying on the floor, still panting from what happened in the shower. Mark was laying beside me, we were both in towels, our faces covered with water and blush.

Mark sat up and turned to look at me, water dripping from his hair.

"I think I'll take a shower at home instead of using the ones there from now on..." He smirked. I chuckled and sat up, looking at him.

"Good to hear...should we get dry?" I asked. Mark nodded and got up, pulling me up and opening the door.

We both walked out and heard a knock at the door as soon as we walked out.

"Urgh...hold on Jackiebaby." Mark said, putting on a bath robe over his towel and walking downstairs to the door.

He opened it and I saw his neighbour stood there, not looking at him in the eye.

"Could you...um...please be quiet?" He asked. "What do you-oh. Urh...yeah sorry." Mark replied. "Th-thanks..." He said, quickly walking off.

Mark shut the door and looked up the stairs to see me peaking around the corner.

"They heard us?" I asked him with a surprised face.

"Well...you were pretty loud." Mark replied with a smirk.

Well that was fun wasn't it? Hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry if this wasn't lemon/smut enough for you but that's all I can write xD