Hey, kitten. (Lemon)

Basic Story: Jack is a neko who loves to be mischievous, and one night he takes it so far that Mark gets a bit rough with him ;)

Warnings: If you don't like kitten AU's or neko's and stuff then you won't like this

Extra information: Jack is smaller than Mark in this :P

[Jack's Pov]

I usually like to mess around with Mark, play little games with him and be cheeky so he gets annoyed!

When he gets annoyed he'll pretend to get mad at me, but then laugh it off and give me cuddles...but I'm not sure how long he can keep that up.

I opened his recording room door and peaked in, the creak of the door wasn't loud enough to distract him. He wasn't talking, so he must be editing a video. I tip-toed into the room and went up to him, leaning my face close to his.

He didn't move, or even move his eyes to look at me. I pouted and kissed his cheek, hoping to get a reaction. He just moved away with a quiet groan. I prodded his cheek multiple times before he groaned loudly and faced me.

"I'm trying to edit! Stop distracting me, it's annoying!" He lashed out. My eyes widened and my head sunk into my neck, as I backed away. "Get out and close the damn door while you're at it." He told me harshly.

I gulped and walked out, closing the door. He wasn't usually like this, but I had a plan to make him forgive me.

~~~~~~~~

I had got one of the outfits from my drawer than I had hidden underneath everything, and put it on for the first time in forever.

It was a short dress with the bottom of it hardly covering my ass. My tail lifted it up even more, so my panties could easily be seen. I put on some black stockings and looked in the mirror to make sure the back was laced up fully, so the corset like chest part was stuck to my body shape.

Lastly, I put on a collar with a bell on it, and jumped around so I could hear it jingle.

[Mark's Pov]

Jack had been distracting me too much lately, and I would never get this video up in time if he didn't go away. I might have been a bit harsh on him, but I wasn't in a good mood.

I suddenly heard the door creak open and I growled lowly, turning towards it. "Jack, I thought I told you-" My words stopped when I saw that he was stood in the doorway, in a dress and stockings, and a collar to add onto it.

He put his hands behind his back and smiled cutely, walking towards me with the jingling of the bell. I gulped and crossed my arms, gritting my teeth. I couldn't let him get to me...

"Master..." He spoke in a soft voice, making my heart beat faster. Why did he have to use that name to call me by?!

He came up closer to me, putting both of his legs on the sides of the chair, sitting up and straddling me. He was careful not to knock the desk, but that wasn't my concern right now.

"...I'm sorry..." He spoke again, kissing my cheek. I turned my head away from him, but that didn't stop anything.

He moved his hips slightly, his length pressing against my jeans through his panties. I gulped, trying not to make a sound.

"Please forgive me Master, I'm sorry for annoying you..." He spoke in a sad tone. He started to move his hips more, putting pressure down on my crotch.

If seeing him like this wasn't bad enough, starting to grind on me made my member throb and go harder.

"I-I'm still mad at you." I told him, my voice cracking which showed my weakness. He pouted even more, but smiled.

"That's okay Master, but you seem to be stressed out, I can help you if you want..." He said with a small purr in his voice. I gulped again, unable to accept the fact I wanted to do something to help me relax.

"...if you don't want me to help, you can touch yourself if you'd like..." He said as he still grinded on me. "...you do feel hard..."

That was it, I couldn't take it anymore. I picked him up by the hips and stood up, holding him close to me so he could wrap his legs around my body.

"I'll fuck you until I get all the stress out." I told him, walking out of my room and heading upstairs.

I got to my room and threw him down on the bed, the bell on his collar jingling loud. "Is M-Master still mad at me?" He asked innocently.

I nodded and pulled my shirt over my head, dropping it and unbuckling my jeans. "Of course I am, so I'll fuck you hard enough that i won't be mad anymore." I told him as I took off my boxers and crawled over him.

He started to breath faster as I lifted up his dress, showing his panties with his length showing through the material. I yanked down the pants and he tensed up, making me smirk slightly.

I reached towards the bedside table and opened the drawer, bringing out a bottle of lube.

After I was wet enough, I grabbed his legs and pushed them up, making him gasp out. "You look so fucking good in this dress, kitten..." I told him, making him smile at me. "I'm glad M-Master likes it..." He said in a giggly tone as I lined myself up to his entrance.

I pushed myself inside him, making him yelp with his mouth wide open, the yelp turning into a high pitched moan.  I began thrusting in and out of him, the noise of the bell on his collar jingling filling the room.

"N-Nya~! M-Master~!" He moaned girlishly. "Kitten-" I groaned, holding onto his legs tight. My member throbbed inside him as he breathed heavily.

"P-Punish me Master~!" He moaned loudly, leaning his head back. Those words sent me over the edge as I thrusted deeper inside him, making him throw his head back in pleasure.

The knot in my stomach was getting bigger as I panted hard, pounding into him roughly. "Is M-Master going to cum inside me?" He asked, looking at me in the eyes.

I nodded the best I could, his length dripping with pre-cum. His ears dropping as he tilted his head to the side, panting hard.

"Kitten, I'm going t-to-" I groaned, stopping my words to catch my breath. Jack's head tilted back to face me, smiling with desperate eyes. "F-Fill me up Master, please~" He moaned.

"N-Ngh~!" I moaned loudly, a wave of pure pleasure washing over me as I climaxed heavily. "Nyaa~!" Jack moaned loudly and high pitched, as he climaxed with me and over his chest and dress.

I weakly thrusted in and out of him, before stopping and pulling out. I laid down on the bed next to him, panting hard.

Jack slowly let his legs fall to the bed, cum oozing out of him. "D-Do you forgive me M-Master?" He asked as he cuddled up to me.

I nodded and laid on my side, putting my arm around him. "Yes..." I panted. "...I'm sorry for lashing out..."

He smiled and closed his eyes, falling asleep as his ears twitched.

HOPEFULLY THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE UP OF NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO READ FOR TWO WEEKS I LOVE YOU ALL BYE