Wilford, Wilford Warfstache. (Light Lemon)

Basic Story: Mark dresses up as Wilford and acts like him, but Jack doesn't buy it, involving some 'punishment'

Warnings: Okay so the truth is I have practically wrote full lemon but I'm scared to write it in one of my one shots in case it's bad ;-; So I'll gradually get there I guess...?

[Jack's Pov]

I was laid on mine and Mark's bed, with my earphones in and listening to music.

I nodded my head to the beat, closing my eyes and feeling like I was on the drums.

I moved my foot up and down, smiling at the sound of the music being played really loud through my ears.

Wade was in the other room and Mark was recording, I said I would wait for Mark to be done, then we could watch a film together, cuddles as well of course.

I suddenly felt a weight near my sides and my body was being dipped further into the mattress.

My eyes snapped open and I saw Mark with a yellow shirt with a pink bow tie, black braces and a pink moustache stuck under his nose.

His legs were spread over me and he was resting on his hands and knees, his hands being on ether side of my head.

He took my earphones out, the music fading away and the silence of the room came back.

"H-Hey I was listening to that!" I said, making an angry expression at him, hoping it would cover up how flustered I was.

"Aw too bad, Jackieboy~" Mark said with a smirk, looking into my eyes and making me more flustered.

I looked away from him and moved my head to look where his legs were, grabbing them and trying to move them.

"G-Get off me Mark!" I said, still trying to budge his knees only just a little.

"Mark? Who's Mark?" He said in a strong Wilford voice, raising an eyebrow at me.

I looked back up at him and stopped trying to move his legs, gritting my teeth.

"Ugh...Wilford then. Get off me!" I told him again, hoping the use of his name would help.

"You say my name like it means nothing..." Mark said with a saddened expression, making me sigh through all the effort I had to go through.

"I'm sorry, Wilford, could you get the fuck off me?!" I repeated, saying his name with more meaning.

"Hmm..." He looked up in the corner of his eye, furrowing his eyebrows. "...no." He finally said.

"No?! Why the fuck not?" I asked with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Because, my name is Wilford Warfstache, and Wilford Warfstache don't take shit, from nobody." He said in the deep voice that he was putting on, leaning down closer to my face.

I felt my cheeks grow warm, my eyes darting everywhere in the state of panic I was in.

"C-Come on Mark this isn't funny-" I began to say, not wanting to get any more hot. It was uncomfortable.

"I told you..." Mark leaned to my ear, and whispering in the most deepest way possible, he said: "...my names Wilford baby~"