Too Much (Lemon)

Before this one shot starts, I just want to thank each and everyone of you for liking these one shots, for commenting, for following, and supporting me - it means so much to me and it always makes me smile and that's why I keep writing for you all, so thank you so much <3

I also want to apologise for publishing another Lemon one shot but I can't write fluff or angst rn? I'll try though ^^

This is based off the amazing and hilarious comic by azusinchan on tumblr, zoom in to read it or go onto her tumblr or deviantart to see it clearer ^^

Basic Story: Sometimes when Mark and Jack have some fun, Mark ends up carrying on the fun longer than Jack can handle.

Warnings: I find it gross irl but I can write about it so warning about cum details and wet stuff

[Jack's POV]

Mark was fucking me for the second time.

Yeah, I don't know how I was still able to breathe right now.

The bed was soaked with sweat and dirtied with cum, as well as my body. To be more specific, my chest. I had come onto myself heavily, some reaching my chin - which meant I had a pretty messy beard right now.

Mark's cum however was inside me, which was different since he usually came on my chest like usual. Tonight was different though, not just from the fact that he had come inside me, but that he was incredibly horny and was still hard even after fucking me the first time.

My heart was racing, my forehead was sweating, my eyes watering, the bed shaking and creaking, and my legs shaking and shuddering out of control. I already felt in heaven when he came inside me - it feeling so different and all - but him probably planning to do it a second time meant I was gonna be in heaven for hours.

I gripped my sheets with my sweaty hands, nearly ripping them as Mark pounding into me faster and faster. "A-Ah-Ahh~! M-Ma-Mark~!" I moaned, drool running down my chin. He was close, I could feel it. Every vein from his length pulsed inside me, the wet sounds of his cum in my ass filled the room. (somethin else will be filled up soon amiright)

He moaned and groaned, his breathing hot and heavy. With a few more pants of pleasure and desperation from him, his whole body shook and shuddered, giving one last thrust before climaxing inside me - again. "F-Fuck~!" He moaned, loud enough for the street to hear.

I let out a few moans (or a lot) out myself, before focusing on the feeling of his cum filling up my ass to the brim. It felt like pleasure had taken over me completely, my eyes nearly rolling back into my head. He relaxed his body and loosened his grip on my legs, letting me drop them to the bed to finally give them a rest.

"Ah...ah...sorry..." He panted. "...I came inside you again..." I gave him a weak smile, blushing hard. "N-No...it's okay..." I told him, my eyelids dropping. "...it...it feels good~" Saying those words left a smile on his face, a lust filled, almost evil smile. "H-Heh." Was all he could manage to say.

"B-But...c-can we r-rest now? I mean...I'm tired and all this p-pleasure has-" I couldn't let out the rest of my words however, as Mark's somewhat evil smile started to make sense to me. He pulled out of me slightly, hearing the 'pop' sound before grinning down at me.

He pushed into me slowly, making me shiver and holy, then realise - that he was still hard.

How. Was he. Still. Hard.

The question didn't matter anymore, my eyes widening as wide as they could as he started to thrust into me again. Pre-cum dripped onto my chest from my member, while Mark's cum was still filling up inside me, giving as much lubrication as possible.

The wet sounds from him pushing into me were covered by my loud whimpers. "N-No! M-Mark what are y-you-!" Moaning stopped me from finishing my sentence, my cock and ass in so much pleasure it made me lose my train of thought.

"W-Wait~! Ah-AH! S-Stop!" The pleasure was overwhelming, I just couldn't handle it. "M-M-MARK~!" I called out his name, trying to get his attention. But it was no use, he was panting quickly and desperately, closing his eyes tight as his hips moved faster by the second.

Damn, we should of come up with a safeword or something... "M-Mark..." I called out again, putting all my energy that I had left to slowly lift up my arm, caressing his cheek, "...Mark..." He slowly opened his eyes, slowing his thrusting down a little.

"Y...Yeah?" He replied, panting hard. I moved my hand to the back of his head, grabbing his hair and pushing his head down to mine. "Let. Me. Rest." His eyes widened at the force I used on him, and my glaring eyes. He gulped and slowed his thrusting down to a stop, but I could still feel his desperation for friction as he shuddered.

"P-P-Pull out...fuckin' please..." I begged. He did as I asked and I relaxed my legs again, still panting to get my breath back. I closed my eyes and he looked down at me, staring. "I-I'm sorry Jack, it's just been a while since I've had the chance to...and I didn't know I'd still be hard..."

I started to feel a bit bad from using force and snapping at him, but I opened my eyes and gave him an unforgiving look. "I thought you'd at least let m'rest after the first time you fucked me, nevermind a third time..." He listened to my words and gulped.

"Y-Yeah you're right..." We both stopped talking and got our breaths back, he was still panting a bit though. I felt his cum travel down from my ass, the warm feeling making me curl my toes and gulp. "C...Can't you just get yourself off...please...? I cant...do it a third time..." I begged him, opening my eyes.

"N-Not here! It's embarrassing in front of you..." Mark said with red cheeks. I chuckled and closed my eyes again. "I don't care, just do it here and we'll clean up in the morning..." I told him. Mark gulped and gritted his teeth. "Can't you-"
"-I'm not getting you off, asshole."

"Fine..." He groaned, looking down at me to check if my eyes were still closed. I opened them only slightly, being able to see him but still have it look like my eyes were closed. He looked down at his length and started to stroke himself, gulping and shivering.

He looked down at my ass, dripping in cum and stretched out fully. He let out a few shaky moans, starting to stroke himself faster and faster. "J-Jack..." He spoke, making me open my eyes fully. "...c-can I come onto your chest...?" He asked, making me let out a weak chuckle.

"F...Fine...just...not too much, okay?" He nodded in response, gulping and letting out a moan. He jolted and shuddered, climaxing onto my chest with a few groans.

I felt the warmth of his cum on my chest, making me whimper slightly. He moved to the side of me, collapsing onto the bed and panting on his back. "A-Ah...fuck..." He moaned. "J...Jack...?"

I turned over on my side, looking into his eyes. "Yeah...?" He gave me a weak smile, his sweat-covered chest shining in the dim light from the window. "I love you." His words surprised me, making my eyes widen. After all that fucking and lustful shit, he still said those 3 words.

"I love you too, you horny douchebag." I chuckled, kissing his cheek. "I won't be able to cuddle up to you tonight." I told him, looking at my rather dirtied chest. "I understand." He said with a small laugh. "Just give me lots of cuddles tomorrow, yeah?"

"Yeah, you big doof."