Arguments Dont End Well (Angst)

You can already tell how bad this is gonna be from the fanart I mean come on

Sorry the late upload I've been dying for a while but I'm getting better

Basic Story: Mark's jealousy gets in the way of his actions, leaving him and Jack with tears in their eyes and screaming left ringing in their ears.

Warnings: I cried writing this so I hope y'all are gonna be okay

[Mark's Pov]

My throat hurt from yelling.
My eyes were stinging from the tears that were filling up.

But I couldn't stop yelling.
I couldn't stop wanting to cry.

Jack's eyes were full of pain and tears.
He was yelling too.
He wouldn't stop.
So why should I stop?

My heart hurt.
It felt like it was breaking.
Shattering into a million pieces more like.

"I DIDN'T FUCKING KISS HER! SHE KISSED ME!" Jack screamed, his fists clenched tight.

"THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE FUCKING SAYS!" I yelled back at him.

I had seen him kiss a girl at a bar that we went out to together.

I was sure he kissed her.
He kept telling me he didn't.
It might had been the angle.
It might have just been me.
Or it might have really happened.

He didn't say anything about it when he walked back to the table, but I saw.

He only said something when I asked about it, when we arrived home.

"WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME AT THE BAR IF IT WAS HER THAT KISSED YOU?!" I asked Jack with my arms shaking from anger.

"BECAUSE I KNEW THAT YOU WOULD FLIP OUT LIKE THIS AND I THOUGHT IF I DIDN'T TELL YOU, IT WOULDN'T START AN ARGUMENT LIKE THIS!" His voice cracked, was he about to cry?

"IF YOU TOLD ME THEN I WOULDN'T BE ANGRY BUT IT'S THE FACT YOU'VE LEFT IT UNTIL WE GOT HOME!" I punched my hand downwards in the air, wanting to punch something that I could actually hurt.

"WHAT DOES IT MATTER?! I DIDN'T KISS HER AND THAT'S THAT! IT DOES'NT MATTER IF I TOLD YOU THEN OR NOW!" Jack's face was red with anger and he didn't care about how much he was yelling anymore.

"DO YOU NOT BELIEVE ME? DO YOU NOT TRUST ME? WOULD I FUCKING LIE TO YOU MARK?!" He was asking rapid questions and wanting answers as quick as possible.

"I DO TRUST YOU I JUST-"
"NO! NO YOU DON'T FUCKING TRUST ME!"
"Sean I-"
"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!"

I thought calling him by his actual name would make him realise I did trust him and that I was sorry, but it only made him more angry.

"J-Jack then...please...I do trust you I just-"
"JUST WHAT?! YOU JUST CAN'T GET OVER YOUR FUCKING JEALOUSY CAN YOU?"

Jack was now crying so much there was tears streaming down his face one by one, my eyes started to sting even more and I was about to lose it.

"YOU KNOW WHAT MARK?! IF YOU CANT FUCKING TRUST ME THEN I MIGHT AS WELL GIVE UP TRYING TO TELL YOU ANYTHING!" Jack began to walk towards the door, every step he took shattered my heart even more.

"Jack-"
"FUCK YOU MARK!"

Jack opened the door, walked outside and slammed the door shut, shaking the house.

There was only silence left in the house and my head was pounding, a headache was starting to throb harder and harder.

Tears were now streaming down my face, my throat was dry and ruined, my hands shaking and my stomach was uneasy.

Had I just lost the man I loved?
The man who made me smile and laugh?
The man who made me feel like I was worth something?

I staggered backwards and hit the wall, sliding my body down it and sitting on the floor.

My vision began to blur as tears filled up my eyes, blinking to send them running down my cheeks.

They filled up again, and again, and again.

I took off my glasses and threw them to the floor, watching them slide to the other wall.

I let out a scream, a cry, a yell, hoping Jack would hear me and run back.

But there wasn't any sort of reply.

I buried my face in my eyes, bringing my knees up to my chest and curling up, sobbing loudly.

I didn't mean to shout at him.
I was just so scared that he would leave me for some girl.
Why did I think that?
Why didn't I believe him?
Why was I so fucking stupid?!

I sat there, shaking and sobbing for at least an hour.

Until my phone went off.

I brought my head up and out of my hands, looking towards the table in the hall where my phone was.

I slowly got to my feet, leaning against the wall for support.

My shaking legs made their way to the table, and I looked down at the caller ID.

Jack's face was on my screen, smiling with his name bright as could be.

I picked it up, answering with shaking hands.

"H-Hello?" I said, my voice echoing in the room.

"Don't call me again after this, I'm taking a break from you, from us. I'm sorry. I can't fucking do this." Jack's voice sent a pounding to my head, making me go into a state of panic.

"N-NO! PLEASE!" I yelled, clutching into the phone tight.

"I can't do this right now, I'm sorry Mark. I can't." The tone in his voice didn't change, the sheer heart break in my voice couldn't change that.

"PLEASE! I LOVE YOU!" I screamed, starting to cry my eyes out again.

"M-Mark I can't I'm sorr-"

His voice cut off.
I stood there, the phone in my hands.
I let go of my grip, sending my phone to drop to the floor.

My heart was broken.
It was shattered into a million pieces more like.