Dodgeball (Lemon)

Story: Mark's noticed that Jack hasn't been concentrating in PE lately, so he eases some of the stress~

Warnings: blowjob (I'm gonna start doing warnings like labels so it's easier to see I guess?)

Other: Based on soundgasm user utopia's audio~

[Jack's POV]

Another match of dodgeball lost.

Was it my team...? No, it was definitely me. I was the one getting hit first, I was the one standing up on the bench, and I was the one who had to wait there for ages like some loser until someone threw me a ball.

Mark was kind enough to throw me ball instead on focusing on getting someone from the other team out with it though.

It was a waste of a ball to be honest, I'd be out again in two seconds anyway.

"Come on Jack!" Felix yelled at me as I picked up a ball. "Get someone out before they get you out!" He laughed, looking back at the opposite team. I rolled my eyes at his words, but I tried to concentrate and throw the ball accurately, but-

-it went and bounced across the floor, barely able to even catch someone's foot.

The teacher whistled to get everyone to switch teams, and I turned to Felix to apologise while I had the chance, but he walked over to Mark and whispered something in his ear. I frowned and made my way over to them, curious as to what he said, but Felix ran off to go against another team.

It looked like Mark would have to tell me now.

"What did he say then?" I asked, tilting my head. "I'll tell you in a sec, hold on." He told me, running over to the teacher. "Sir? Jack said that there's something sharp in his shoe that's distracting him from the game, can we go to the changing rooms so I can give him one of my spares?" I frowned but then realised that I should play along, since it would mess up this...whatever he was doing.

The teacher nodded. "Yes, but be quick boys."

Mark smiled and thanked him, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the sports hall and into the changing rooms.

"What are you doing Mark?" I asked with some annoyance in my tone, yanking my hand back from within his grasp. "I don't have something sharp in my shoe! You don't even have spare sports shoes either!"

Mark chuckled, making me even more annoyed. "Calm down ya potato, it was an excuse to get us both in here alone!" I crossed my arms and frowned even more at him. "And why is that necessary? Why do we need to be in here alone?" I asked him.

"So I can give you a blowjob."

My eyes widened and I stopped breathing. "What."

"So I can give you a blowjob - jesus, don't make me repeat myself again! Come on, pull down your shorts and boxers a little bit, sit down on the bench and just let me-"

"Woah, woah, woah - woah. Could you fuckin' explain to me why I would need you to give me a blowjob? I never asked for one! I wouldn't ask you for one, that's for sure..." I mumbled the last bit, practically lying through my teeth.

"Because you're not concentrating on the game! You're distracted and frustrated! So if I give you a blowjob, it'll clear your mind a little bit, yeah?" Mark explained to me, a stupid smile on his face. He looked so fucking prepared for it.

"A game of dodgeball doesn't matter-"
"-ah, so the many people counting on you to help the team win, the people who are giving up on you because you're getting hit all the time, I'm the only person who's letting you back on the team when you're stuck on the bench...there's a lot of reasons why it matters!"

I had to admit, Mark was the one person who could convince me to do anything. Even...this.

"I can't believe I'm considering this..." I told myself, pushing my hair back and looking off to the side. Mark chuckled. "Don't think about it! Just let me help clear your mind, okay?"

I sighed and nodded at Mark, pulling down my shorts and boxers slightly like he said, and sitting down on the bench. "Plus Felix is relying on me to do this so..." I snapped back into reality and gave him a harsh look. "Wait what?!" "Nothing! Nothing! He just made a small bet and gave me the idea so..." "Great. Now I have two crazy gay pervs as friends."
"Hey, I could be gay or heteroflexible or b-"
"Can you just give me a blowjob and be over with it please? I'd rather not sit here with my dick out while you talk about sexualities."
"Oddly specific, but fine."

Mark kneeled down and started to stroke my cock like it was no big deal, when I on the other hand was biting my lip and watching his every movement, freaking out on the inside and just wanting to squeal.

It's not everyday you get a good looking best friend of yours stroking your cock in the changing rooms while people are playing dodgeball in the sports halls.

He looked up at me, and god, with those damn eyes and that damn look on his face. So innocent and unfazed, not even looking like knew what he was doing to me. "Want me to suck it now?"

On the inside I was ready to fucking scream, but on the outside, I gave him a quick nod and leaned my head back, closing my eyes.

I felt his wet lips wrap around the head of my length, his other hand traveling to the bottom of my shirt, pushing it up to show my stomach. "Wouldn't want...to get...your shirt dirty..." He told me as he began to suck my tip.

Did this mean he wasn't going to swallow?! I mean, not that I'd force him to, I just...might of gotten excited for it. "You're g-gonna pull away...?" I asked him, stuttering slightly and opening my eyes.

Mark looked up at me again, then looked back down as his tongue flicked and swirled around my tip, making me go crazy. "Well, I won't if you don't...want me to..." I clenched my fist and faked a smile, barely having the concentration to force one. "I wouldn't have to clean up a-and I could be back in the game quicker if you s-swallow so..." I suggested, hoping he would agree. "Okay." He replied as I closed my eyes again.

Suddenly, he took me all in, making my eyes snap open and let out a loud gasp. "F-Fuck! J-Jesus dude-" I heard a chuckle from Mark, the vibrations in his throat making my cock twitch. "H-How a-aren't you g-gagging right now?" I asked, my breathing starting to get faster.

Mark didn't reply, he just started to bob his head and let himself drool, lifting his head up for a short amount of time for some air, before taking me in again. I tried everything to stop myself from moaning, or letting out a whine, but I stopped trying and just let myself go.

My pants turning into whines and my lip biting changed to an open mouth, my moans escaping into the room. "F-Fuck M-Mark~! H-How are you so good at this-ah!" I could hardly get a sentence out without moaning or gasping, stopping to catch my breath or completely stuttering, Mark was sending me crazy, but all the response I got from him was a few chokes and pants.

He stopped bobbing his head and decided to lick up my shaft, smirking at the pre-cum dripping down my length. "D-Don't stop for fucks sake..." Was all I could manage to say, before Mark took me in again, stroking where it took more effort to get to.

My stomach started to twist into a knot and my toes curled up, my legs tensing, I was close and Mark was willing to keep going. "M-M-Ma-Mark I'm g-gonnna-" "I know, your cock's twitching in my mouth~" Mark replied as he lifted his head, making my eyes widen with surprise. I had never heard him speak like that, it was honestly driving me nuts.

"N-Nn-Ngh~! A-Ah~!" My whole body twitched and I threw my head back, climaxing heavily into his mouth. Mark kept going, before pulling away and panting, looking up at me. I slowly looked back down at him, my mouth open and my tongue hanging out slightly, trying to catch my breath.

Mark smirked and gulped loudly, making me shiver. He licked his lips then looked back at my cock, cleaning me up before standing up. "Come on grass head, let's get back to that game."

He leaned forward and kissed my forehead, telling me: "You taste good by the way." before winking and walking out the changing room.

Sorry this was kinda lame and unoriginal af but I've been lazy as all hell and I can only write smut at the moment sorry