In Love With A Criminal Part 2 (Mixture)

The comments on Part 1 made me very happy and smile a lot, thank you guys so much!

The comments are glitching out on Wattpad for me for some reason but I'll try to reply as much as I can ^^

Also this is a pretty long one shot so have fun reading!

[No POV]

"I let him out."

Mark's eyes widened, those words sent shivers down his spine. His mind began to rush to conclusions, was this guy insane? Was he going to kill him? Was he a fucking demon or something? Even though Mark was scared stiff, he remained calm in front of the green haired inmate.

"Let who out?" Mark asked in a quiet voice. "What happened?" With a sigh, Sean walked to his bed and sat down, looking at the floor, this brought Mark closer, looking through the cell bars with desperation. "It feels like years since it happened...but..."

"...I went out to a bar one night, I had practically given up on life - so - I would go out drinking to forget everything. I got drunk, obviously, and ended up stumbling down the street with a bottle in my hand. A couple who was walking towards me, accidentally knocked into my shoulder, causing me to get a bit angry-"

Mark already didn't like the sound of this, but he still felt some sympathy towards him. Why had he given up on life? Did he not seek help from family or friends? Maybe he didn't have any friends, or any family that cared...

"-so I pushed them down an alleyway, yellin' and screamin' at em, I was drunk, so I don't quite remember what I said. Anyway, the guy tried to go for me and...my...eye started to...sting? Then my chest ached, then my fingernails grew long and sharp...I was...changin' I guess."

Mark gulped. He couldn't be serious about this, could he?

"My vision went blurred, I lost control, my mind went blank. Next minute I kinda...woke up...I was holdin' the bottle in my hand, it was smashed at the bottom, the glass shards being in the guy's fuckin' head. There was blood everywhere, the girl was on the floor dead too, glass in her face."

Mark definitely felt scared now. This guy fucking killed two people, in some sort of...trance? No alcohol does that to a person though, and no kind of beer completely changes someone.

Sean let out a long sigh, bringing his hand to his eye to wipe what looked like a tear. "All in th'past now though, no one believed me when I told them I let something take over me, they all said I was drunk and stupid, a psychopath and a murderer."

Suddenly, Sean got off his bed and grabbed the bars, surprising Mark and making him stand back. "You don't think I did it, did ya? I didn't fuckin' do anything! I'm not crazy, somethin' happened to me, okay?! It hasn't happened again, but I'm scared if it does...please...fucking help me."

Mark's breathing was slightly out of control, from shock and fear. He couldn't trust this guy, could he? Was he crazy? Was he telling the truth? This was a crazy situation in the first place, thinking about trusting an inmate with a backstory like this.

"I...I..." Mark stuttered. "...I trust you. I believe that you didn't do it. It's....It's crazy but...I actually believe you." Tears filled up Jack's eyes, a smile on his face. "Y-You do?" He asked, tears streaming down his cheeks. Mark replied with a nod, returning a smile. "I-I'm s-so fuckin' happy...you believe me!"