You Wont Like Me When Im Angry (Lemon)

First off I am sO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU GUYS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU OKAY

I was being really lazy and with all the homework I've been getting it's been a bit of a pain so

Basic Story: Jack accidentally deletes Mark's gaming file, and he takes his anger out on him in a different kind of way.

Warnings: Some people don't like angry sex so I'm sorry if you don't like it in that way

[Jack's POV]

All I could hear was Mark yelling his head off in rage from his recording room. It seemed like this was going on for hours, which it sometimes did. I rolled my eyes as I sat on the couch, flicking through the channels. At this time me and Mark would have sat down and watched a film, maybe play a few games together, but he was still recording so I was alone.

I sighed and put down the remote, getting up and heading towards his recording room. I brought my hand up to the door, but I hesitated to knock. He was in the middle of yelling some nonsense, so I didn't want to knock and ruin his recording. When he stopped I knocked quietly, waiting his response. After I heard a faint 'come in' along with a sigh, I opened the door and stepped in.

"What's got you so worked up?" I asked, walking towards his computer and putting an arm over his shoulder. "This- This fucking game, the controls are a piece of shit and the checkpoint is so fucking far away that if I die, it sends me all the way back and I can't even remember all of the things that kill you so I keep on getting killed!" He told me, his voice starting quiet and ending up into a yell.

"Just take a break Markimoo," I began. "or let me have a go." I reached for the mouse but he moved it away from me, shaking my arm off his shoulders. "No, it's fine. I can do it." He told me. "Mark, you're clearly stressed so just let me have a go at it-"
"-No, I said it's fine."
"-Just let me have one go at it-"
"Jack let go of the mouse!"
"Mark-!"

He moved my hand rapidly off the mouse, making my finger click the left button. A sound came from the computer and we both stopped, and looked up at the screen. The screen was blank with no game on it, just Mark's wallpaper showed.

I gulped as my eyes widened, slowly turning to Mark and letting go of the mouse. "M-Mark, I-I didn't m-mean to, I'm s-sorry-" I stuttered. I knew how angry Mark got, and me accidentally closing the window to his game wouldn't exactly make anything better. I was worried on how he would react, and that he wouldn't forgive me until tomorrow morning.

"Jack." He spoke deeply, his voice raspy. I gulped and backed away slightly, why did I feel scared? "Mark I didn't mean to, I-I'm sorry-" He took a step towards me, my lower back hitting the other desk so I couldn't walk back any further. "Mark I said I'm sor-!" My words were cut off by Mark grabbing the back of my head, pressing his lips to mine.

My eyes widened and I tensed up, my arms staying still in mid-air. He moved his leg inbetween mine, his knee hitting my crotch. He began to kiss roughly, licking my lips until I was forced to melt in front of him. I felt my whole body turn to jelly as I slowly closed my eyes and kissed back, still confused why he was doing this.

I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him away, separating our lips. "Mark! I thought you were mad at m- hey!" Without letting me finish, he grabbed my hips and lifted me up onto the desk, spreading my legs and moving inbetween them. "I'm angry." He growled, before pushing me down so I laid on top of the desk. He pushed my Berlin sweater up, showing my bare stomach.

He didn't hesitate to kiss and suck on my stomach, leaving red marks everywhere. "M-Ma-Mark-" I tried to speak, but even my voice seemed to just melt into nothing. He leaned up from my stomach, looking at the marks he had made on me. I got a few seconds to catch my breath, before he took my zipper and undid it, along with my button. He yanked down my jeans, leaving them halfway down my legs.

My eyes widened and my breathing got faster, watching him pull down my boxers that were hiding my hard on. I would get aroused by the slightest of things, and as Mark saw what he done to me, he grinned. "You're so sensitive." He told me, before getting on his knees and wrapping his lips around my length.

I arched my back and gasped, my hot breath escaping into the air. He took all of me in, flicking his tongue across my sensitive tip. "M-Mark~!" I moaned, not being able to stop myself. I twisted my head and whined, curling up my toes as I moved my hand down to his hair.

Gripping it, I tried to stop his bobbing, but he wouldn't stop. "M-Mark p-please I d-don't-" I let out another gasp followed by a moan, before gulping and trying again. "Mark p-please don't f-finish me off l-like that-" I begged, making him lift his head with his tongue hanging out, saliva connected from my length to his tongue.

"What?" He breathlessly asked. "T-Take your anger out on me..." I begged him. "...fuck me to get your anger out...please." I knew he wouldn't be able to resist my voice, and I was right. He got up from his knees, unzipping his own jeans and dropping them, along with pulling down his boxers.

"You want it rough, do you?" He asked, making me gulp and re-think my choice. "Y-Yes." I replied, not choosing another option as I didn't want to wait much longer. He brought up his hand and spit on it, stroking himself as he bit his lip. "Y-You're only going to use that as lubrication?!" I asked, my eyes widening. "You said you wanted it rough, and I'm the one who's angry and in charge here." He told me.

He grabbed my legs, pushing them up so my back arched with my ass in the air. "Y-You're gonna have to r-replay the whole game over a-again..." I told him, trying to get him more angry. "Shut up." He told me in a deep voice. I could tell that he was angry, but I could also tell that he was going to feel bad after talking to me like that.

He held onto my hips as I moved my legs to rest on his shoulders. He pushed in quickly, making me gasp out and arch my back even more. "Ah-Ahh~!" I moaned breathlessly, my heart already beating ten times faster. He began thrusting in and out of me quickly, not even starting out slow.

"F-Fuck~!" I moaned, my head tilting right back as my hands traveled to the edge of the desk. I gripped the edge hard and felt my hands shake, the pleasure rushing through my body. I expected him to take off my sweater fully, but I guess he was too angry and didn't want to waste time on doing so.

With the sweater on, I was sweating more than usual when we did this, my chest heaving up and down as I saw my hot breath in the air. I gripped the desk tighter when I felt an immense amount of pleasure run through me, my back arching like a bridge and my breathing shortened to a loud gasp.

"M-Ma-Mark~!" I moaned loudly and girlishly. "K-Keep h-hitting there p-please~!" I was almost screaming in pleasure and drool already started to run down my face and onto the desk. "Gah~! H-Haa~!" I moaned again, my breathing fully out of control.

The only chance I got to breathe was in-between my fast, quick paced moans. Mark's breathing could easily be heard too, his hot panting along with his deep groans. His breathing hitched every time he thrusted into me, which meant that his breathing was going up and down a lot.

"M-Mark~! I-I'm so c-close~!" I managed to tell him, almost making out a full sentence before moaning again. "Y-You're gonna come with m-me right?!" I panted, looking up at him and making eye contact. He nodded quickly, letting me know he was close too.

"M-Mark-! I-I'm-aahh~!" I moaned loud, climaxing all over my stomach with a shudder and a jolt. With a groan, Mark climaxed too, but he decided to do it over my stomach too. I whined and panted hard, relaxing my back. Mark walked backwards until he hit his chair, collapsing in it and leaning his head back.

I sat up slowly and weakly, looking down at my cum-covered stomach. I got my finger and wiped it on my stomach, bringing it up to my mouth and sucking on it. Mark's head leaned upwards, watching me closely as my tongue wrapped around my finger. I swallowed it and fell back onto the desk again, catching my breath that still hadn't caught up with me.

"I'm sorry, did you want me to fill you up instead?" Mark asked me. I shook my head and chuckled weakly. "Maybe next time...after all, I can get you angry in so many ways."