You're a Bit Drunk (Light Lemon)

Basic Story: Mark is recording drunk minecraft and boy is Jack in for treat when Mark is effected by the alcohol!

Warnings: This one is gonna be light lemon, just a bit more than I would usually write though :P

[Jacks Pov]

I could hear Mark yelling and shouting in his room, mostly yelling about TNT and telling Wade to shut up. I knew he was gonna get like this at some point after what happened when he was setting up to play Drunk Minecraft...

~earlier on~

"Mark that is some strong alcohol ye got there!" I told Mark who was getting on bottles of beer from the cupboards. "Nah it's fine! It is called Drunk Minecraft for a reason Jackieboy!" Mark replied, shutting the cupboard and walking into his recording room.

~aaaaand we're back~

I sighed, I was trying to watch some Attack on Titan and I could only hear Mark's shouting. I got up and walked over to the room, I placed my ear against the door and listened. "And I will see y-SHUT UP WADE! And I will seeee you...in the next video...bub bye!" Mark said rather goofily. I heard some noises them decided to walk inside.

Mark was sat in his chair with a bottle, nearly empty. He sat there, looking at the bottle up and down. "Mark...ye need to get to bed." I told him. He looked tired and I knew he wasn't going to be fit to do anything tomorrow if he didn't get some rest. "But I don't wannaaaa..." Whined Mark. I sighed and grabbed the bottle out of his hand, placed it down on the table and looked at him.

"Mark, come on, ye as drunk as an Irish man on a Friday night!" I said, poking his shoulder. "I'm not Iriiiish..." He whined again, attempting to get up off the chair but failing miserably. I put my arm around him and tried to push him forward out of his chair, trying to hold him up. I picked him up and he put his arm around me, all his weight was on my shoulder now.

"Your suuuuch a good friend Jackiebaby..." He said while smiling. "Ja-Jackiebaby?" I repeated. "What was it? Jackieboy? I don't reeemember..." Mark whined again. I shrugged it off and decided to walk him to his room. "You know that Wad guy...?" Mark started to drunkly talk. "You mean Wade." I corrected. "Yeeah...Wade..." Mark slurred. "What about him?" I asked as we hobbled over to his room."What?" Mark asked confused.

"You said something ab-you know what? Never mind." I gave up on trying to communicate with him normally and just focus on getting him go sleep. We got to his room and I opened the door, I walked over to his bed and sat him down. "God yer heavy!" I said after I felt the weight lift off my shoulder. Mark just sat there, in a daze and staring into space. "Come on, get changed for bed or whatevers..." I said, folding my arms and looking away.

I couldn't just walk out and expect him to get ready by him self in a drunken state. I heard rustling after a while and thought that Mark was done, but when I turned around he was in the middle of taking his shirt off. My face went completely red and I didn't look away, why aren't I looking away? Mark's dazed and confused expression had changed into a seductive look when he pulled his shirt over his head.

"Like what you see Jackiebaby?" Mark said, still slightly slurring. "I-n-no! Just get changed would ye?!" I told him, looking away again. I heard Mark chuckle and some other noises, rustling again of course. "A-are you done yet?!" I asked, I didn't want to turn around without knowing what I'd see again. "Uh huh..." Was all that I got from Mark. I turned around and what I saw was anything but just surprising.

Mark was stood in the room only in his boxers, his hair slicked back and smirking at me. "Ma-Ma-you liar! Y-you aren't done getting changed at all!" I yelled, not turning away. "Yes I am..." Mark replied. "Wh-what about your Markiplier pyjama bottoms?!" I asked. "I won't be needing those..." Mark said as he started to walk closer to me. "Ma-Mark stop it...ye-ye drunk!" I stuttered as I backed up.

"Immmm not druunk..." Mark slurred. He walked closer and I kept backing up until I hit the wall. Before I could get out the way and out of the door he picked up the pace and slammed me against the wall. "Your not going anywherrre Jackiebaby..." He said. That. Fucking. Name. I felt a shiver down my spine and I gulped. "Ma-Mark please..." I said, closing my eyes and facing away. Mark just chuckled and grabbed my wrists, holding them above my head on the wall.

"Ma-Mark stop! Your drunk as balls!" I said, shouting with my eyes still closed. Mark didn't say anything but i felt his hair tickle my chin and his warm breath hit my neck. Soon I felt his lips touch my neck and he started to kiss my neck. My whole body got a cold shiver and I jolted. He was fucking drunk...and he was kissing my neck. "M-M-Mark get...get off me..." I said, trying to use my body to push him away.

He pressed his waist up against me, pushing me further on the wall than I was originally. I gave a surprised gasp and I felt him smile while still kissing my neck. I wanted him to get off me, he was drunk! He was my friend! But...this felt so nice...I didn't want it to stop. He stopped kissing and started sucking on my neck, I tried my best not to make a sound.

I kept my mouth shut and hoped I wouldn't give in. Mark then stopped sucking on the same spot and went to other places on my neck. Fuck. I let out an inside moan, I couldn't do this for much longer, Mark had my hands pinned against the wall so I couldn't even cover up my mouth. He stopped and lifted his head up, salvia on his lips. "Are you okay there Jackiebaby?" Mark asked.

I shut my eyes and turned my head. "I-just...fucking shut up and kiss me already..." I said. Mark quickly grabbed my face and moved my head to face him. Without warning he pressed his lips to mine and he went crazy. I kissed him back and he soon slipped his tongue into my mouth, I moaned and could feel his smirk on my lips. "M...Ma...Marr..." Was all I managed to say, I needed air but there was no way I was going to be making out words anytime soon.

All I could manage were moans that seemed to make Mark go even more crazy. I had to use my head to push him away, panting as soon as I had the chance to breath. "Ma...Mark I need...I need to-urh!" Mark went back to my neck in a flash and wasted no time on leaving marks there. What made it even worse (or better) was he started to grind on me, only making me moan more.

"Mark...you...you have to-urh fuck..." All he did was suck on my neck more and more until he finally stopped, leaned back and started to...fall? I rushed over and with the freedom of my hands again, I caught him and laid him down on the bed. It was like he had passed out completely. I sat on his chair that was in the room and calmed down. I was panting and I was flustered as all hell.

I laid my head back onto the chair and fell asleep to Mark's snoring. That was one hell of a time with drunk Mark.

Sorry about the late upload ;-;

I have wrote a short story that is based around a drunk Mark so if you would care to give that a read that would be great! - A Drunken Mess - Just in my works somewhere :3