The Pink Haired Student (Part 3)

So this is actually going on more than it should be whatever xD
Oh and btw, just imagine this photo with pink hair ^

I made it through all the subjects I had for the rest of the day, I usually just wanted to go home and play games, the same old shit I did everyday when coming home. But today I felt...excited. I was gonna do a project with Mark, it was still work but I wasn't on my own for once. What was I gonna talk to him about apart from the project?

I should stop panicking, it was just a normal thing where he would come over to my house, we would do some of the project and then he would leave, right? My thoughts disappeared as soon as the teacher said the lesson was over, I grabbed my stuff and legged it out of there. Wait, how was I gonna meet Mark to walk home with him? I should have given him my number...that would have been a good excuse.

I decided to wait outside of the building, I could spot Mark miles away with that pink hair. I watched as millions of people left the building with smiles on their faces. Usually that wouldn't be me, I would walk out listening to music that would make me even more upset that I was. But this time, a smile spread across my face when I saw some neon pink hair in the crowd.

I saw him looking around, worried. "Mark!" I yelled. His face turned towards the noise and he smiled. He was walking over to me, but someone blocked my sight of him. Josh and his friends. "Why are you so happy you freak?" My smile quickly went into a angry frown. "I'm surprised you had the nerve to punch me." Josh sternly told me. "I'm surprised you have the nerve to come up to me again, I might just punch you somewhere else this time." I said.

"Hey Jack." I heard someone say. I leaned to the right and saw Mark standing behind Josh, smiling. "Oh look, it's your boyfriend come to save you!" One of Josh's friends, Alex said. "Just because I'm gay and he's Bi doesn't mean I'm his boyfriend." Mark said calmly." Josh and his friends shut up from the surprising backtalk he had given him. "Are we going to do the project now?" Mark asked me like Josh and his friends weren't there. "I...uh...yeah...let's go..." I said while turning away from the other guys.

"Hey! Get back here you freak!" I heard Josh say behind us. "Uh...thanks. I guess." I said to Mark. He looked at me and gave me a smile. "I was returning the favour, when you helped me from him when you punched hi-oh wait...you were doing that for your own sake...well...no problem I guess." Mark said while looking at the ground. "No actually...I...I punched him for your sake not mine...He made fun of you so..." I looked away too, I've embarrassed myself again.

"You did do it for me? Oh, thanks then! You didn't have to but-" "-nah it's fine, he pissed me off by making fun of you." I told him. At least I told him the true reason why I punched Josh.

~Time Skip!~

"So...you wanna do this and I'll do...this?" I asked Mark, pointing at the sheet and saying what bits of information we should each write for the project. "Yeah that's fine!" Mark agreed with a smile. I smiled back. We were both sat on the floor with some paper to write on, out books to copy from and the information sheet. I was still nervous, i didn't know what to say to this guy.

"Can I ask something Jack?" Mark suddenly said. "Uh...yeah. Hit me." Mark was silent for a while, thinking if he should ask me or not probably. "Why did you change your opinion about me after I told you about me and Aaron?" It was my turn to be silent. "...I...I was just scared that you would end up leaving me and stop being my friend so when you told me it happened to you...I guess we were on the same side." I told him quietly.

"Oh. Well...I wouldn't stop being your friend if I got bullied for being your friend anyway! That is..if we became friends...are we friends?" Mark said in stutters. I chuckled and picked up my pen. "Sure buddy, I need a friend and sure as hell no-one else would want to be friends with a punk lookin' freak like me!" I said laughing. Mark laughed with me, making me smile. It had been a while before I had a good laugh.

"I do think your really cool though Jack, I don't know why people don't like you!" Mark said after laughing. I smiled even more and I think I blushed... "Wow...er...thanks Mark!" I said with a big grin. "Could I try one of your piercings?" Mark asked. I put my pen down and chuckled. "Hold on a sec..." I walked over to my draws and got out some fake piercings I had before I got mine pierced.

I walked back over to Mark and sat down. "Here, try these on!" I said, smiling and handing over the fake piercings. Mark took them and looked at them like they were from space. "How do you...put them on?" He asked. I laughed and took them off him. "Come 'ere ya goof!" I leaned across the paper, took the piercings from him and turned his head so I could put the fake earrings on him. His eyes widened when I held his ear and attached them on.

I leaned back to look at him. "Haha you look so weird!" I said, laughing. He gave a chuckle then pointed to the other ones I had in my hand. "Where do those go?" He asked. I smiled then leaned over again to put on the snake bites. He was quite shocked when I held his lip and attached them on, I was actually really close to his lips...no Jack you can't be serious.

"Uh...can I have a m-mirror or something?" Mark asked. I quickly snapped back into reality and I was so close to Mark's lips that I could feel his breath on me. "Oh shit uh...haha yeah..." I leaned back away from his quickly and pulled out my phone. I went on my camera and handed it to him. He looked at himself on the screen and laughed. "Am I a cool punk yet?" He asked. "Not even close." I said smiling. I grabbed the phone off him and got beside Mark. "Smile ya goof!" I said, taking a picture like we had known each other for ages.

"I think you might be rubbing off on me, I kinda like them!" Mark smiled.