Your Teasing Wont Work On Me (Light Lemon)

Basic Story: Mark tries to tease Jack, but Jack teases back by not giving in...

Warnings: Y'all in for some light lemon

Extra Info: Dominant Jackieboy lovers, your in for a treat ;)

[Mark's Pov]

I've been wanting to tease Jack again for a while but I hadn't had the chance to since I had been away with the game grumps, playing games, filming and recording stuff.

I had missed him so much, not seeing him for a while killed me, when I got home I was gonna tease the fuck out of him.

I knocked on the door and waited for Jack to answer the apartment door.

[Jack's Pov]

I heard the door knock, it must be Mark! I hadn't seen him in what seemed like forever...

I wanted to do so much with him but...I've decided I wasn't gonna give in to anything he might try.

Last time I gave in completely and he practically dominated me. I wouldn't let that happen again.

I rushed over to the door and swung it open, Mark was standing there, his lucky flannel unbuttoned more than usual, hah. That wouldn't work this time.

"Jack, I've missed you so much..." Mark said in a deep voice, walking inside and starting to slowly walk forward towards me.

I stood still and tried not to go weak, Mark walking towards me slowly with a small smirk on his face would usually make me fall for him.

I simply moved out of the way and shrugged my shoulders. "Missed you too." I said, smirking before walking towards the kitchen.

Mark frowned and closed the door, walking behind me and following me into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him, trying not to give in to his 'seductive' look he had on his face.

"I'm hungry for you..." Mark said in a deep voice.

Mustn't...give...in.

"Sadly I'm not edible Mark. Unless you're a cannibal?" I joked, laughing before turning around and opening a cupboard.

Mark growled and waited for me to get a glass out of the cupboard and waited for me to place it on the counter and turn around.

As soon as I turned around he grabbed my waist and slammed my body against the counter, putting his hands on the counter and trapping me.

"What's up with you...?" Mark whispered, going closer to my ear.

"I-y-you..." I tried to speak...Jack, don't lose it now. I pushed Mark off me and spun around.

"Y-you just aren't good enough at teasing Mark." I said, smirking at him.

He growled again and went into another cupboard, getting something out of the candy bowl.

He took out a lollipop and unwrapped it, licking it slowly.

I stared for a while but snapped out of it. Don't stare at him...don't give him attention...

I heard Mark grunt, he sounded annoyed. He bit down on the lollipop, crunching it in his mouth.

I smiled at him before getting my drink and walking over to the sofa, sitting down and turning on the TV.

Mark walked over to me and sat down next to me, staring at me from the side.

I looked out the corner of my eye and he started to unbuttoned his flannel more, I payed no attention.

"Jack...tell me why you aren't giving in..." He softly said.

I turned my head and smirked, pushing him down, putting my hands on the sofa beside his head and leaning over him.

"Because..." I whispered, leaning over him more and going closer to his ear. "...I want to take control this time..." I whispered.

I rested my waist onto his and my chest, leaning down to his neck and licking it.

"J-Ja-Jack..." Mark said. He sounded so different when he was weak...

"Who's giving in now?" I whispered as I pulled away from his neck, grazing my lips as I spoke.

I grinned and kissed Mark's neck, occasionally sucking on parts of it and earning a few grunts from Mark.

"Ja-Ja...s-stop..." I heard him moan out. I lifted my head and looked at him, smiling.

"I know you don't want me too..." I said, leaning down and kissing his lips, licking his upper lip rougher each time.

"S-stop t-teasing..." Mark said in between our lips. I smirked and did it again, I loved hearing him weak.

I licked his lips a bit more then spread his lips apart with my tongue, instantly finding his and sucking on it.

"M...mm...urh..." I heard him moan. I stopped and pulled away, smirking and sitting up on his waist.

"You give up to easily Marki..." I smirked, getting off his waist so I grazed his crotch.

"Uh!" I heard Mark groan. I smirked and walked off, leaving Mark in a hot, weak mess.