Popcorn Kisses (Fluff)

Before this one shot starts, I just want to say that I'm back now and I've missed every single one of you dearly, and so many of you have been so kind and really warmed my heart to the point my cheeks hurt from smiling x3 I've finally told someone about what's been going on with me and I feel a lot better, but the sadness still hasn't gone quite yet... But a part of me still feels happy enough to keep writing, so I shall carry on and hopefully get back into the swings of things :3

Basic Story: Mark and Jack go to the cinema's and Jack can't wait until the film is over to have some kisses with Mark. (You're gonna miss the film guys smh)

Warnings: If you hate people who make a noise in the cinema then this might piss you off
Also some might think a bit in this is gross but meh

[Jack's Pov]

Mark walked up the stairs to the entrance of the cinema and opened the door, holding it open for me.

I smiled and nodded my head at him. "Why thank you Mark." I said in a posh voice, giggling as I walked in.

"My pleasure sir..." Mark replied in a sophisticated manner, making me giggle.

Mark chuckled and walked in after me, looking for the reception desk and grabbing my hand, walking me towards it.

We walked up to the desk and I let Mark talk for me, the woman didn't seem too happy, but who would be happy working at this time in the morning?

"Could we have 2 tickets for Save Our Souls please?" (Idek if that is a title for something but I thought it up by myself) Mark asked, putting his hand up on the desk and resting it there, bringing mine up to rest as well as we were still holding hands.

The woman saw our hands and her bored expression changed, she smiled then looked down at her screen getting the tickets for us.

She ripped them off the ticket printer and gave them to us. (Wat the fuck is it even called help)

"Enjoy the film!" She said in a cheerful voice, giving us both a big smile before Mark smiled back and walked away, waving and walking to get some food.

"I think we just made her day a bit better don't you?" Mark said, looking at me.

"Hm? Oh the hand thing, she must think we're a cute couple." I replied, blushing slightly.

"Well we are a cute couple all right." Mark said, looking back forward and smirking.

I gave a small chuckle and walked up to the popcorn, looking at it through the glass.

"So much popcorn..." I said, putting my hands on the glass and my mouth watering at the sight of all the food.

"I'm guessing you want a large?" Mark asked, getting his wallet out and walking to the staff. (What else is large haha somebody stop me)

"That we can share? Yeah!" I replied with a smile, walking up to his side.

"Large popcorn please." Mark asked the staff, who smiled and went over to the popcorn, scooping it out and putting it into the tall red and white striped popcorn box.

They handed it to Mark and he payed the money, thanking them and looking at me.

"Promise you'll leave me some." Mark said with a chuckle, handing me the popcorn.