Scratches (Lemon)

Basic Story: After a fun night with Jack, a few scratches are left on Mark's back...

Warnings: Yeah full lemon are y'all proud of me

The end is based on a Markiplier imagine but I can't remember what's it's called pls don't kill me

[Mark's Pov]

I walked towards Jack until he hit the edge of the bed, making him unable to walk back any further. I held his shoulders and pushed him down onto the bed, crawling on top of him before he could move away.

"You have no idea how horny I am right now." I told him, spreading my legs and my arms over his body. "I have a feeling I'll get an idea pretty soon." Jack replied, gulping while laying down calmly, letting me take control.

I pushed my hands up his shirt, feeling his bare skin with my rough hands. "Hrh..." I heard Jack murmur out, closing his eyes and tensing up.

I kissed down his bare stomach, hooking my fingers on his jeans as I moved lower. Jack took his hand to his mouth and bit his finger from the side, looking down and watching me.

I used my other hand to unzip his jeans, pulling them down and lifting his legs up so I could pull them fully off. "Looks like I'm not the only one with a boner." I said with a smirk.

Jack bit his finger harder and growled. "Hurry up would ya?!" He impatiently ordered. "Alright, alright..." I said as I moved my hands to his growing bulge, starting to rub him though his boxers.

"Ahh! Fuck!" Jack moaned out, his eyes scrunching up and his breathing becoming quicker. I rubbed harder, making sure my hands gave him enough pleasure to excite him more.

"M-Mark please-" He started to beg, biting his finger hard as he looked down at me. "What do you want Jackie?" I asked, moving my hand away from his bulge.

"I...I want...I want you to fuck me..." Jack breathed out, moving his finger from his mouth. I raised an eyebrow and smirked, starting to pull down his boxers slowly.

I pulled them down his legs and dropped them to the floor, starting to unbuckle my belt and take off my own jeans. "Hurry up would ye?!" Jack ordered impatiently.

I threw my jeans to the floor as well as my boxers, looking down at Jack who was still laid down. I grabbed his legs and pushed them up, spreading them apart.

"Tell me when you've adjusted okay?" I told him, moving myself inbetween his legs. Jack nodded, giving me the sign I could push into him.

I pushed into him slowly, keeping hold of his legs as I did. "Aaaahh!" Jack moaned, moving his hands to the sheets and gripping them.

He was breathing fast and I stopped, not pushing in fully. "Y-Ye c-can m-move now-" He managed to say, panting.

I started moving in and out of him slowly, feeling myself twitch inside him. "Ahh! M-Mark!" He moaned loud, moving his hands to my back and holding onto me tight.

"P-Please...f-faster-" He begged, closing his eyes and resting his head back. I started to thrust into him at a quicker pace, watching his face as I did.

He threw his head back and let out a long moan, letting his body be moved about. "H-Harder Mark! Please!" He yelled, scratching down my back.

I winced at the pain in my back, but I pounded into him harder and faster, feeling my heart race. "Ahh! R-Right there Mark-!"

He was twisting and turning his head as I pounded into him, making sure I hit the right spot each time. "O-Oh god Mark-!" His mouth was wide open, letting out moans as he drooled onto the pillow.

"M-Mark I'm go-gonna c-cu-" His words were interrupted by a long, hard moan, his head throwing itself back further.

I thrusted into him a few more times, before moaning loud as I climaxed. Jack was panting hard with his mouth open, resting his head on its side.

I pulled out, making Jack moan once more before I let go of his legs and fell down next to him. "Oh god..." Jack said between heavy breaths. "...that felt amazing..."

I smiled at him weakly, catching my breath before I closed my eyes as well as Jack, falling asleep with him.

~T i m e S k i p~

[Jack's Pov]

My eyes slowly opened, facing an empty space in the bed next to me. I sat up, looking down and raising an eyebrow. Where was Mark?

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, getting to my feet. I instantly nearly fell over, my legs like jelly and my hips hurting. "Ah fuck!" I said, holding onto the bed.

I slowly walked around the bed, my legs shaking as I did. I heard a door open and close, then footsteps. The bedroom door opened, revealing Mark in a towel with water dripping down his chest.

"Oh, you're awake..." He said, walking over to me and putting his arms around my neck. "...you okay baby?" He asked. I gulped and tried to stand up properly.

"I'm great, apart from me legs wobbling like jelly and me hips aching pretty bad." I told him with a chuckle. He laughed with me and kissed me on the cheek, making me blush.

"You know...my back stung a lot in the shower..." He let go of me and turned around, showing his back. It had bright red lines going down it, all of them looking rather sore.

I brought my hands to my mouth, my eyes wide. "Holy balls-" I took in a deep breath and looked at Mark when he turned around. "-are you okay?"

He shrugged and kissed my cheek again. "I'm fine...but there's plenty more scratches you can leave later on~"

First actual full lemon and it wasn't bad?¿?¿