Only One Beautiful Girl...Running After Love. Both Books! 2nd book- Ch17

Prologue:

1

I was on Earth, but then I wasn't. Everything around me seemed so unreal and different, but this is where I belong.

The sky was an endless shade of a blue with no clouds in the sky. The water was very clear to where you can see right through it for many miles ahead. It was only me in my own little world.

I peered down at myself wondering what I was wearing. A white, elegant dress caressed my body, and my snow-white feet were bare. I looked back up and starred at the beautiful, long lasting sea in front of me.

I closed my eyes and felt the wind blow against my cheek. I felt a hand touch my face sending warmth and comfort through my body. I turned around and -

Beep. Beep Beep. </I>

Wait wha?? I fluttered my eyes opened and saw it was seven a clock. Time for school. I pressed the snooze button and made my way out of bed.

I grabbed my red ipod and stuck the headphones in my ear, and the he lyrics of Gives You Hell started filling my ears.

I brushed my teeth ,washed my face, and walked to my closet. I put on a black light weight pull over, a pair of Abercrombie and Fitch navy blue sweat pants, with a pair of short grey button down boots. I let my wavy dark brownish - red hair hang down to my waist, and put on a light code of black coat of eyeliner. I grabbed my oversized purse with my phone and such in it and made my way downstairs.

I saw my mom sitting on the chair by the island and my dad reading the news paper by the bar.

"Good morning!" I said while taking a little bite of toast. "Okay, got to go. I love you." They both said I love you and I made my way out of the house.

I strode out of the house and started to walk to school. I scrolled down my iPod and found Knock you Down by Keri Hilson and Kanye West.

"I never thought I'd be in love like this. When I look at you my mind goes on a trip..." I continued singing. I wasn't even half way to school when It started pour down raining, so I ran trying hard not to slip. Clumsy me. I slipped right on the sidewalk, falling back on my butt, which hurt SO bad. I had to actually sit there for a few seconds before getting back up. I noticed it felt like my butt was broken, but this happened to me so many times before. I tried getting up, but it was almost impossible.

"Do you need some help?" I herd a soft voice say. I peered up and there were five DROP DEAD gorgeous guys standing in front of me. And when I saw drop dead gorgeous I mean they can win an award for HOTTEST MEN THAT EVER STEPPED ON EARTH award.

I starred at them wondering how guys like that ended up in a small town like this. They should be in London modeling or something.

"No, no I'm okay I'm fine." I raised up using all the strength I had, since I was in SO much pain, and started walking on my way to school. They all starred at me as I walked past them and continued on the sidewalk. I'm such an idiot!!! Ugh.

I heard foot steps behind me. Shit! A felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see one of the guys with an umbrella in their hand, and he gave it to me.

"Thank you," I said smiling politely.

"No problem." He nodded his head and stood there watching me while I raised the umbrella over my head. I walked quickly on my way to school not slipping again. I was dripping from head to toe.

The teacher sighed as I gave her my late pass and told me to go to my seat.

"Your just in time to meet our new students," the teacher said. They gestured her hand towards the door and all five of the guys I met walked in. Oh. My. God. I quickly covered my face with my hand as they came through the door.