Part4: Drunk witch and my stupid human friends...and a vampire in my room. WTH!!?

Part 4

That night, I cry to sleep. I've never cried in my fuckin' life - maybe when I was an infant. But not after the age of seven. What the hell? Hasn't Aunt Renona tried to do something about it? And Lucy...where the hell is she?

Then, I realized, I'm stuck in this world alone. No one is by my side trying to save me. I wish there was just a world where you can forget all the problems and there's no history. You go and you live your life in pure bliss. But the truth is far, far away. I'm all I got. And even though I want to put Kale into this situation, I know it's not true.

In the middle of the night, I am zapped outside in the woods. I'm confused for a few seconds, but then I remember the schedule Kale had given me.

He stood there as the moon his light brown hair shined in the light. Oddly, he looked sort of sexy. But all I could really think about, was ripping off that vampire's fuckin' head.

"Read to get started with this?" he asked, handing me the sword.

I stared at it, as the light reflected off of the shinny silver.

"Why can't you use your black magic to give me my powers back?" I whispered.

"That's one thing I cannot do, no matter how hard I strive for my powers to get better." He walked up to me, and tilted my chin up. "This is not a place where your mind can escape. This isn't a town where everything pretty, the shots aren't called by you, and you don't have any freedom. Do you want my help or not?"

I nod, as he begins to teach me the basic moves.

* * *

Kale and I have gone over the first step of the plan. Although, I don't know all of the moves of the sword - which I am very good at - I still have to get this all straight. And good thing I'm good at acting.

When I woke up, I walked out down to the slave kitchen and found Alec waiting there for me. Ugh, here this fuckin' goes. This freak of the fuckin' nature.

"You know you never told me where you went yesterday."

I shrugged, not caring what the hell he did. I don't give two shits if he beats me to death. I rather death then be around his anyway. Any day, I rather do anything then shit for this douche. "TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!" His voice rang through the kitchen and everything was so still.

"FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled back. I knew I wasn't following the rules, but this shit is fuckin' pissing me off. "I'M FUCKIN' TIRED OF BEING YOUR DAMNED PET. I'M A FUCKIN' PERSON JUST LIKE YOU, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT RAPE ME, KILL ME, HIT ME. DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE POWER OVER MY DAMN MIND. YOU FUCKIN' FREAK OF NATURE. I. HATE. YOU!"

I thought I was going to die, but he did something worse. I was pushed against the wall and his fangs were dug painfully into the side of my neck.

"Watch the way you FUCKIN' talk to me," he mumbled.

I tried to breathe while he sucked all of the blood out of me, but I couldn't. I peered around to see if I could find a weapon and a knife was hanging off the side of the bar. I reached for it, with my free hand he wasn't paying attention to. With all the strength I had left in me, I stabbed it in his back.

He let go of me, and dropped me roughly on the ground.

"You little fuckin' bitch!"

I got up and stumbled over my own feet. I was extremely weak, and wasn't sure I was going to make it. I heard his footsteps after me and that's when my feet took over themselves. The slaves roared for me to go on so I did... I was running to the front door, almost there when he appeared right in front of me. He wasn't week, but blood coated his white shirt. His eyes were bright red, as his hands wrapped around my neck.

Shit! Shit!

"You tried to kill me...annihilate me!" He roared.

I was so scared at this point, probably more scared that I've ever been in my damned life. What the hell was going to happen to me.

"You fuckin' prick."

My mouth wanted to kill me, perhaps, or I just was standing there so I could tell what needed to come out of my mouth.

His grip tightened.

"You will be punished highly. The counsel will give you your punishment, and it won't be anything compared to what agony you've felt before."

He dragged me to the court all the way on the other side of the castle at once. I kicked, I screamed, I even beat on his chest. But I was no match, at least not with my stupid human strength.

When we arrived, I was in shock.

Not only was the court filled with the most evilest vampires in the world...but one of them was the boy I cursed out at the beach.

I'm going to die painfully.