Part7: Drunk witch and my stupid human friends...and a vampire in my room. WTH!!?

I wake up the next morning and I'm not in my dull, colorless room. I'm in a luxury palace, and the walls are gold, and the chandelier's light is dim. Candles flicker, and "Moonlight Sonata" plays in the background.

"I'm so glad you're fixed," Alec whispered. It almost sounded like as if I were an object. But I couldn't get Dylan out of my mind. Of course, I didn't love him, but I was utterly confused. WHAT was that? Will I ever be back home?

But my thoughts were ceased, when Alec began to kiss down my neck. It felt soooo good, and I showed it be an accidental moan. He stiffened and I felt his manhood push into my lower back.

"Uhmm, I need to take a shower," I said, scurrying out the bed. His strong grip was grasped around my wrist. But thank God I still had close on.

"Come here," he ordered. No! No! No! I didn't move. I had to show him I'm the only one who had control over myself. When I didn't move, he sighed. He threw the sheets to the side, and stood right in front of me. I let out a low weep, before he began to remove my shirt. His fingers tucked their hands under my jeans, and began to feel their way up.

But then he stopped. His green eyes stared at me in confusion. I peered down to see why his fingers had stopped near my belly button. Then I realized that that's where Dylan had punctured me to take my blood.

"What the hell is this," he said, anger rising in his voice.

"Dylan wanted to see how thin my blood was, so he punctured me the-"

"YOU LET DYLAN GET UNDER YOUR SHIRT?" he yelled. "SO YOU'RE GOING TO GO AND ACT LIKE A SLUT, BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE ME!"

Then, I snapped.

"LISTEN UP YOU FUCKIN' GREEDY ASS VAMPIRE!" I screamed. "YOU HIRED HIM TO FUCKIN' HEEL ME, SO IT'S YOUR FAULT. DON'T GET ON ME BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID!"

With much force, I snatched my wrist from his grip and went to the bathroom. I could hear his powerful footsteps behind me, but I closed the and locked the door before he could reach me. I know this couldn't stop me, but maybe he figured it was just time to give me a break.

"YOU RAPED ME!" I screamed. "YOU ABUSED ME, AND YOU VIOLATED ME!" my words echoed through the bathroom and out passed the cracks in the wall.

"I HATE YOU."

I know I had never said those words with so much venom, but I can' promise you this time it affected him.

Walking reluctantly to the shower, I turned it on and let the hot water hit my cold body.

* * *

"Her face is the map of the world, map of the world," I sang, scrubbing the tile floors in the bathroom. I was put to work the next day, and I had to make sure I'd never try to 'assassinate' the king ever again. Whatever. "You can see she's a beautiful girl, she's a beautiful girl. And everything around her is a silver pool of light.." I hummed the tune to one of my favorite songs, before I heard the door open. Hendretta, the head maid, stared at me in filth.

"He wants to see you in his room," she said, her German accent deep and raw.

I look down at the black stains on my maids uniform and nod. Why would he want me now? We haven't talked since yesterday. I'm at work. I mean, that's what I was sent here for.

I get up, wondering if he's going to try to take advantage of me again. This is sheer stupidity, I just want to go back and deal drugs like I used to. This is insanity.

Before I open the door, I get a weird vibe. The door knob stings my skin slightly, before I attempt to open it.

My eyes are wide in shock.

My best friend, Lucy, is under Alec. They are both naked, and Lucy is moaning incredibly.

The only thing I do is look away before screaming.