Short StoryEp1- Lovin' You

The soft velvet harmony of my voice gave me a spike of audacity. The men gawking at me, as I presented my sexual allure and naught batting eyes. The women stared at me with envy, their glass green eyes burning with firey jealousy thay boost me with my confidence as my soft, long curls bounced against my shoulders.

'A Woman Like Me' flowed its self like soft velevet caressing smoothly against your skin.

It take a boldness and mental strength to sing at your school prom with your crush staring at your beautiful dress and long curly locks blossoming down your shoulders and back. I was utterly stunning that night, letting my black eyes shimmer with seductive appeal and my fantastic hour glass figure.

After my marvelous performance, I tended to dissappear into the dark shades of night like the mysterious girl I am. My blood red lips curved into a smirk as I strut into the woods, very aware of Van following close behind. Van felt like my lover, immortal desire to my drenched thirst.

The moonlight shined down on me like an individual spotlight of pure beauty and desire. I slowly stripped my dress of along with my underwear and bra to expose my impeccably toned body. My eyes illuminated a light purple as my fangs appeared, acute and white. Abstience was no general prescrilt for me, as I felt Van's presence even closer to me now. His head was filled with questions that don't exactly allow my answers. Before anything else could happen, i dissappeared into the thick everlasting shadows and hunted my food.

***

Van stared at me in an analyzing way, as if he tried to conceive something so completely impossible. I met his eyes with mine as he did and sent my waves of passion from me to him. He gasped lowly as if he understood.

***

I strut back into the woods and relaxed my body, as I began to remove my clothes. Both Van and I knew that I knew he was right behind me. His long arms wrapped around my bare stomach as I bent my head back and he rested his on my shoulder.

We said nothing in our posotion, we just kissed deeply as he moved his hands up touching me, making me gasp in his mouth. Our glorios moment took place in the middle of the woods. I took his clothes off, as we began to make fantasies come true, our sweat colliding creating a mixture of love and pure passion.

At the end, Van held me close to his wet body as my legs wrapped aroung his waist indian style. His deep eyes begged for the chance - the chance for us to be together forever in harmony and mates. The chance for us to live, sleep, and be together all the time.

And I did - I gave him true love.

* Sappy! Sappy! Sappy! ugh. This wasnt uncomfortable to write so wateva. Hope u like my short story and forgive my punctuation - i typed this all on my iPhone. Comment Vote :))