[Ch3] I'm falling for my bestfriend's girlfriend {Werewolf Love Story}

--Ch3

(Sam)

Barney dapped his rough finger into the cramped ink bottle, and rubbed it gently over the costumer's lifeline. His face was quivering with morbid eagerness, and his eyes burned for the inevitable. The expression on the elf's face held many things, that usually would've made me chuckle but anxiety was pure all over his face like a glass of water being poured onto him.

"Prepare for nonce, let us watch the future," Barney spoke.

The elf clutched it's eye shut, and reopened them to let both of us view. Black shadows unfolded over his regular eyes and replaced with pictures or images giving us a vivid sight of the forthcoming.

Something fascinated me and some didn't, but the black arts he was using made me want to know more.

The life lines on the elf's palm glowed, and his body started shaking as if he was going into shock.

I pulled back, and watched from there.

It takes complete skill to get used to this, and obviously I wasn't.

Peculiar Barney.

~

Gabriel slumped himself on the sofa, as well as Eve on top of him. Her neon green earphones were stuck into her ear, and foreign words cascaded down her mouth and into the air life harmonic notes.

"She has a beautiful voice, doesn't she?" Gabriel said.

He kissed Eve on the cheek, and she slapped him playfully back. Eve's unintentional behavior towards me had been totally benevolent and slightly aggressive. I realized that I wouldn't even attend school if she wasn't going to be there, and Gabriel had noticed. He had always been so blunt with me, and now he hesitates, stuttering words that sound like mumbles coming from a baby.

I nodded in response from Gabriel's oh so modest comment about Eve's voice, not that I personally didn't think it was symphonic.

"Anata kajitsu no. Kuchi de dare ni ai wo. Nageteru no? Nageteru no?" she spoke, the words whirling off her tong and into my ears. Did she even know what she was saying that made me feel this way? The love spoke sharply in her eyes, but it seemed as though the words were meant for Gabriel. She directed her gaze to me with a profound beam onto her face. "Oh le loup puissant fort sauvent svp thy amour du danger," she said again.

My eyes almost wandered to her as she continued to sing, but I ignored her. Both of her quotes spoke about love, but one only spoke about strong wolf.

Gabriel's house phone started ringing in an alarm, as he sprang out of his seat to get it.

Eve sat a spot next to me, and took off her head phones as her blue-green eyes squinted in genuine glee.

She extended her hand, and opened them to a silver pendant with peach quartz for the jewel.

"I found this on my neck in the middle of the night," she spoke. "The Opfer left it under me pillow, with several hand-written letters."

My eyes enlarged into pure astonishment as she ceased her news. The Opfer had been the counsel who came after those who were either...valuable or needed to be destroyed. In her case, I guess it was destroyed.

"Are you a wolf?" I asked, the words slipping out of my throat.

She shook her head.

"Not completely; not yet."

I nodded in sympathy, as she gripped the stone in the palm of her hand. I saw pressure being pulled onto her knuckles, and she let go slightly. Dust like sand fell out her hand and onto the ground like water.

"I'm stronger then one will ever be."

_

Comment. Vote :)