(Ch3) I moved in with my rich best friend, and his sexy asshole friend lives next to us.

Chapter 3

_________

Eric's P.O.V

"Aww shit, let me find my balls," I whispered mainly to myself while digging in my pants trying to get my balls back in place.

They stung.

I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, and started banging on the door Haven ran in.

"I'm SORRY!" she screamed.

I chuckled and started banging more, while anger flamed through me. She just twisted my man hood and tells me that she's sorry! Wow, bitches these days.

"If you don't open this door, I'm going to wait until you come out," I yelled.

I heard a little chuckle come from the other side of the room, and immediately knew she was dedicated.

Wow, intellectual and sexy.

~

Haven's P.O.V

I've been in here for nine fucking hours. How the hell is Conner not back yet? I mean, what is it? Ten o'clock at night?

Ugh, why!

And my stomach is growling and I'm nauseous. I just want to eat, and I have the worst migraine ever practically pounding on the side of my head like a psycho killer trying to escape a jail cell.

I quietly crept to the door, and slowly opened the door and looked through the hall way.

No one was there, so I quietly tip-toed out of the roo-

"AH!"

His body was on top of my body, and I doubt I could turn over and squeeze his balls again.

"This is what you get for practically ruining my chances of having children!" he shouted.

I was expecting more like a push against the shoulder, or a slap in the back of the head, but he started tickling me.

I'm usually not that ticklish but Lord I was laughing so hard, I thought I was going to shit in my pants.

"STOP!" I yelled in-between pants.

I tried to grip the carpet with my fingers to pull me forward, but my hard laughter was weakening me.

"No way!" he said.

Then when I started to dig my nails in his hands, he stopped. A sexy smirk appeared on his face as he starred down at me.

"What?"

"You're sexy when you laugh."

I rolled my eyes, and pushed him off of me.

"I barely know you, and here you are on top of me," I spoke dusting myself off.

His cocked and eyebrow, and pulled my waist against his.

"Makes it worth the more wild."

I slapped his hands off of me, and his face became hard and emotionless. I didn't know why but he was starring behind me...oh.

Conner was standing at the threshold of the corridor starring at the both of us, mainly him.

"What was that?" he said.

Something weird rang in his voice, that made my heart skip a beat. It made him sound hard and cold.

"We were just pla-"

"I'll see you tomorrow, Eric."

I was expecting him to strive to contribute an interpretation, but he walked passed him and left.

Why was Conner acting this way.

"Conner, I can explain," I started, "We got in a weird fight and I twisted his balls, and he ran after me and -"

"You can save the lies for later, Haven" And with that he walked into his bedroom, and shut the door with a loud slam.

Why would he think I'm lying? We've been knowing each other long enough to know that we wouldn't lie to each other, but he still accuses me of fibbing!

I needed to be alone.

The time was 10:21, but I didn't care as I went into my bedroom and picked one of my bathing suits out of the closer. An adjustable bikini with a blue background and pretty yellow roses covered the front.

I grabbed a towel from the lavatory, and made my way down to the pool outback.

Conner's penthouse only consisted of a Jacuzzi and I wasn't really in the mood for that.

As I came to the gate of the pool outside, I threw my towel over and went to the pool.

The only light shining were the ones built into the still water, and I was defiantly comfortable with that. Just as long as it wasn't dark, because I was strongly afraid of the dark.

I hugged my nose with my fingers and jumped into the eight feet.

The warm water against my skin fell soooo good, and I continued to swim underwater until I was fully out of breath.

I came up for air, and as soon as my face came above the water, all of the lights in the pool switched off.

I was in pure darkness, as my heart started beating faster in the middle of the pool.

My heart had stopped, and I passed out right in the center of the pool

____________

Comment and Vote = ]