(Ch5)I moved in with my rich best friend, and his sexy asshole friend lives next to us

I aint gonna blabber cuz I know yal don't really read these things so heres the story.

_

Chapter 5

(Haven)

The morning was a complete disaster. An inconvenient feeling had washed over me as soon as my foot hit the floor, and everything from the day before was scrubbed on the apex of my brain. Nothing could make the memory of the previous predicament abolish.

*

I drew back immediately, and starred at him in awe. Why is it that boys always have that lazy grin on their face after kissing a girl?

"Why did you do that?" I questioned.

He shrugged. Typical.

"Because I felt like it."

Hm, okay. So I'm just here to be here - well, um that's cool.

I starred at him before walking to my room, locking the door and falling asleep on my bed.

*

"Because I felt like it"

That was his reply to me, after he kissed me in a way that should be strictly illegal. Well, that's a charmer - not.

Unfortunate for me, I woke up at about five o'clock in the morning and snuck out of the house, and into Conner's red Toyota. I knew I shouldn't be taking it, but I just had to avoid this place for at least some time. My hair had been wrapped up in an unkempt bun, and I was still in my pajama shorts with Hello Kitty! printed on them, with a tight tank top.

The only place I could go at the time was my college, where I could maybe just rest in the back seat of his car for a while.

So that's what I did. Very few cars were parked in the lot, and I grabbed the jacket hanging off the seat and put it around me.

I closed my eyes, and waiting for sleep to take me over but there was a knock on the window.

My eyes flung opened, as Tanner smiled blissfully in the window, looking like a psycho early riser. A chuckle escaped my lips as he slid into the passenger side.

"Hey!" he greeted.

I smiled and yawned.

"What's up! And you know you look like a lunatic out there smiling like it's in the middle of that day when it's 5:30 in the morning," I said.

"Me? You're the one in Hello Kitty! shorts, and a messy bun! So what are you taking about, dolly?"

I shrugged.

"So are you going to tell me why your like this?" he questioned.

Tanner and I just met yesterday, but for some reason I felt like we could relate. Although, Tanner seemed like a bold "woman" you could sort of tell he's been through a lot. The fact that being gay also gets you much attention and stupid comments is difficult to go through, so what shouldn't he NOT understand?

After my thoughts, I told Tanner about Conner and Eric - even Duke. He nodded every now-and-then to tell me he was listening. He ended up taking his shoes off, and combing through his pink hair as he continued to listen.

So finally I was done.

Tanner grabbed his books from off the dashboard, and slipped his converse back on.

"So what do I do?" I exclaimed, clutching both sides of my head.

He chuckled opening my car door.