{CH2}I'm falling for my bestfriend's girlfriend.[Werewolf Love Story]

---Ch2

You'd think school in the human would is completely conventional, but it's not. Huddles of different looking kids swam in different parts of the school, like a pool of fish staying away from one another. Most males growled at me, while females stared at me up and down, trying to look for some sort of flaw.

I don't have any.

Gabriel wrapped his arm around Eve's neck and pulled her closer. I growled lowly and out of plain jealousy. But how? How does my best friend get the girl I want, and it's not like she knows about him - us.

She was the apple of my eye for now, and I will let Gabriel take dibs on this one but once he let's go then I take. There's no gives backs, because I grab what I can and keep it close.

Sometimes, I wish I was a vampire. It was not impartial that they were gifted with superior specialties, as we werewolves are stuck with those that an elf would probably ace. Barney was my only vampire friend from long ago, and I have not taken to keep contact with him. Grand mistake. Barney is genuinely adroit with the skill of telepathy, and one of the most talented Victorian vampire conjurer. Extremely intellectual in the business of magic and breaking through mental conduits was one of the most he could do. Although, he'd been the most eccentric of all of my allies, but it was one of my favorite characteristics of him and I had been the only one who could except him that way.

Eve gestured for me to come to her, which was one I followed. A group of several humans ogled me, my face, my hair. Everything about me seemed impeccable to them, as I could see in their eyes. What's in your eyes tell you a story. Humans didn't seem to realize that much.

"Sam, I'd like you to meet Jayden and Kalyni," she said.

Jayden was diagnosed with heterochromia, which means both of her irises were two different colors. One was brown, and the other was bright red. I neglected her common disability, and shook her hand politely, excepting that she might be a little divergent then the rest of us. Blond hair was cut short, rounding her neck, and slightly spiking up near her part. Her skin was a golden color, compared to everyone else's. She was regularly petite, and dressed in all neon red.

"Hey, this kid doesn't stare like everyone else does," she said in astonishment.

I bared my white teeth, which both of her eyes narrowed to. It wasn't a completely human smile, but it'll do.

"It's okay if everyone is a little different," I said, misleading through my teeth.

It's okay if your eyes are a different color, but that doesn't mean you being a human changes anything but resentment for my people, not that I hated them personally.

My eyes peered at Kalyani, who settled on the bench one leg over another. Her hair was colored brown with dark purple highlights, and ended above her shoulders. Her lips were slightly plump, and her face neatly fresh. Her blue eyes peered up at me, and she lightly smiled and nodded her head gesturing hello.

"Kalyani's mute. She never talks, but we're all used to it," Jayden concluded.

Kalyani glared at her, and shook her head shamelessly. Everyone started a conversation as two people talked to another, and another person talked to another. My eyes gawked around this peculiar little building, and ended up leading over to all of the groups. The ones with the extremely immense males who's hair was dyed with cheap products and chemicals, and steroids used to make them get bigger. Hopeless. Next to them were girls wearing snug shirts, and undergarments that showed vibrant colors from their plane outfits. One blonde winked at me, as I have her a ruthless stare back. Her facial expression changed into a fully variant one, as her face turned pale and her lips turned purple.

I turned around and smiled to myself, as plenty eyes stared back at me.

"They asked you a question," Gabriel said.

I cocked an eyebrow, gesturing I wasn't listening or I either didn't care. Personally, it didn't matter to me if they asked me a question or not, because my first thing to do would to neglect it.

"Where are you from?" Jayden asked.

I was about to answer a completely different answer as I did to Eve yesterday, but she said something first.

"Harlem, New York," she answered.

My eyes stared at her longer then usual, but I finally had the guts to look away at something irrelevant and insignificant to anything.

"I have to run. But umm Eve can you take Sam to get his stuff from the Help Center please," he said.

Eve smiled politely, as we both walked towards the health center...together. She gripped my wrist, that almost sent strange shadows through my veins, but I I didn't acknowledge it the way I wished I would.

"So what's your last name," she said, hopping onto one of the benches leading to the help center trying to balance herself.

"Cartwright. Samuel L Cartwright," I concluded.

She chuckled, and jumped off of the bench, and next to me. Is it just me or did her reflexes seem a little more inhumanly than I thought?

"Really? What's your middle name?" she questioned.

My middle name currently had to meaning of "young wolf" but I'm sure no one human would know that.

"My middle name is Lovatt. My dad gave it to me, since my mother got to pick out my first name," I said. "What about you?"

She smiled, as her blue-green eyes glistened from the light in the sky. Her teeth straight, and white revealing glee.

"My middle name is Love, and my last name is Connall. Evelyn Love Connall."

The creases of my mouth wanted to blissfully grow into a bright smile, and hold her hand. But I'm seriously not that hopeless of a romantic. It was sort of abnormal how her middle name was love, and that's what I was falling into for her, but other then that she was completely impeccable. "By the way, love the middle name young wolf."

Even though I wanted to stop in my tracks and ask her how she knew that, I didn't.

I continued walking with her, and we made our way in the Help Center...together.

___

Comment. Vote :)