(Ch4)I fell from a tree while Spying on a Hot boy! GREAAT!

Ch4

(Syke)

"How do you think she would feel?" Rhett said.

I fooled with the lasagna on my resplendent dish, embellished with a golden border with formal squiggles paintings on them. Rhett has been my best friend since eighth grade when he told me he'd be a big-time movie producer. Well, at least he gets to accomplish his dreams.

"What do you mean 'how do you think she would feel?'" I said. "If she found out I was an actor? She'd probably just fall over me like every other girl."

Rhett shook his head pathetically, swallowing down a roll of pasta.

"Dude, I don't know. She seems different by the way your describing her. But so what? She sounds hot, and when she sees you in She Plays Hard to Get she'll be all over you. I mean, what's better then a good fuck?"

I eyed Rhett, as my body guard blocked all of the paparazzi by entering the restaurant.

"Love is better then a fuck. She seems different, but that doesn't mean she is. And how am I making that any better for her by lying to her?" I said.

"I don't know. But the only way to find out is to tell her the truth man."

I smirked, and shook my head.

"Yeah, not a good idea."

(Nella)

Syd has been driving me crazy for the past two hours. Dressing me down in skimpy dresses for a stupid Halloween party isn't my thing.

"I prefer to call it All Hallows Eve. It sounds more scary, and let me tell you, If I see a guy in there with a yellow power rangers outfit on I'm gonna kick him in the balls."

My eyebrow cocked up.

"Uhhh, why?"

"Because the last boy who dressed in a yellow power ranger's suit was Jeremy Lockamy from seventh grade when we lost our virginity in a car on Halloween, and he busted my boob out to the whole entire student body."

I went through my mind for the memory and couldn't find it.

"Umm I don't remember that."

She stopped fiddling with my skimpy black dress and thought for a minute.

"Oh yeah, my bad. That was a fantasy."

I cringed as she pushed my up to look at myself in the mirror. My flat belly was bare, and the top I had on made my boobs stand out. I hade on skinny, leather black jeans with high wedges and a cat mask.

"Meow!" I teased.

Syd laughed and pushed me out the way.

"Whatever Cat Woman. Let's take a look at Bat Woman!" She growled.

Syd had on a full leather suit with a slit going all the way down to her waist, exposing her major cleavage. She made a weird sound, and we headed for her mom's car.

What a night this was going to be.

~

"Oh just take a sip!" Syd AKA Bat Woman said, as she swept the vodka down her throat. I was a big drinker, but for tonight a tried to cool it since every single boy in here was undressing me with his eyes.

"No, Syd! I shouted.

The music was extremely too loud for anyone to notice, and she just shrugged and walked away.

I looked around and spotted several guys who were pointing, but I didn't really care. Then, I saw someone I sort of recognized. It was kind of hard to tell since they had a blond wig on, and glasses. Oh? So they are one of those guys who think he can go around with glasses at nighttime? Please.