MileySavefuzzy: Crazy person is going to eat their cat. (comment)

Are you fucking kidding me?

I CANNOT believe this.

Okay, if you haven't heard, someone is threatening to EAT their cat because Miley Cyrus ceased her tweets.

I know, you'd think that is a bullshit lie. But, honestly, it's not a hoax.

when I heard this my first thoughts were "yeah right." and then, I saw the fucking website and was fucking devastated.

And as nasty as this sounds, it's legal in this person's country. And that's fucked up.

But what the hell? Do you know that that is a psychopathic commotion! How could someone post pictures of Fuzzy and make another page just to tell us the recipe? If they hadn't noticed, we have conventional people in this world who live like others live. We don't want to know about it. But how? How could someone be so addicted and depend on Miley's tweets to quench their delight of their day? It makes no sense, and let me tell you. I don't really like cats, but that doesn't mean I don't like domesticated animals in general either. If I knew where this person lived I'd get someone to kidnap that cat, and if that cat could turn into a person I'd bet it kick their ass. I feel horrible for that cat, and to hurt it would hurt me. Do you see this? This is impeccable, vivid proof that they have some lunatic people out there.

She better do something about this, because as far as I'm concerned this sick, twisted person needs to be thrown into an Asylum. Not rehab, not jail, but a mother fucking Asylum. Seriously, I'd think someone like this would just be an attention whore, but their not. This person is like death to all hope for that cat. What the fuck? And they're talking about extending and shorting the time the cat has left. I fucking hate that people were made with that kind of mind, I mean, I'm crazy but that don't mean I got around threatening people about a celebrity's tweets and I'm going to kill my pet do I? Just because this person wants something, it going to flips it's tamed fee lion like pancake. Do you think I'm joking?

Go here - http://www.mileysavefuzzy.com

Do you see that? That's one fucked up person and I hope someone kills them. I don't know where they are, or what they do for as living other then yearn for Miley Cyrus' s personal business, but I do know something needs to be done about it, or else they're going to kill the cat.

If Miley Cyrus doesn't do anything about this, then someone drastic will effect me. If someone has the genuine audacity to really do this, then they are a crazy-ass mother fucking maniac! I never fucking curse this much, but I'm fucking tired of these stupid ass fucking pussies trying to go around hurting animals! I'm fucking tired of dickheads and pricks and shit! I hope that bitch dies and goes to the deepest layer of hell.

I. Hate. Animal. Abusers.