(oo5) I'm the LAME girl. Murdered. then some sexy guy saves me and i go out for revenge!:)

Chapter 5: Tippin' on ma Dick

**ALEK**

After first period with Haven, my wounds were becoming agitating and ambled my way to Ingress 39, where I knew Benjamin was waiting for me.

"Do you feel like you can handle this job?" Benjamin asked leaning against the bookcase. "We had to brainwash all the fuckin' students and then we had to make sure she looks her best. Can't you handle it from there?"

Of course I could. But what about my feelings? They didn't matter; besides, I pledged my life on her and I know that that meant leaving my mother and father behind - in safety of course.

"Yes I can handle it," I spoke, determined to look of for Queen Haven. The Healer pressed lightly against my wounds, and almost threatened more blood by the sound of Haven's name slip out my mouth.

Healers: a crucial supernatural being in the Kingdom of Dragomir. Private healers are given to sovereigns for special analysis.

Pulling down my shirt, ignoring the constant force of the female healer, I began to walk out of 39, but stopped.

Usually this wouldn't make him angry, but he's already pissed so why not sweet talk the madman?

"You Ben-Ja-MAN!" I yelled, laughing. Benjamin shook his head and gave me the lame sign as I made my way out of the storage closet and into the busy hallway.

Still laughing, I almost didn't see someone bump right into me. Looking down, Ms. Grace Legit was standing in front of me. She showed a WONDERFUL amount of cleavage, but I'm not here for all of this. Wait....is that botox?

"Hey Ben!" she said happily. I'm pretty sure her face was just stuck like that though.

"Sup Grace. How's it going."

She patted her face on the side a little, before moving her nose and mouth around to break her expression.

"Good. Well, would you like to sit with us at lunch?"

The jocks behind her rolled their eyes and walked away, but they aint nothing on me. Oh yes, I'm a sexy beast..eh ehm but strictly professional around Queen Haven!

"No, I'm sorry. I actually have to go somewhere during that period."

I could tell that in Grave's face she didn't like rejection...well not really. I mean, her face was still pretty stuck.

"You sure 'bout that?" she said, rubbing her titties all up on my chest.

"Yeah he's sure bitch," Haven said, snapping Grace's head back.

The next thing she did shocked me. Well, it wasn't a kiss or anything. Haven entwined our fingers and shoved it into Grace's face. I guess I'm the nice guy?

"Back the hell of slut and take the dick of your jocks."

All of the guys behind Grace gave her a thumbs up, but she was extremely pissed.

"Hey, don't mess with Haven okay? Just walk away Grace."

And then Grace had to do it! She just had to go and smack Haven in the face.

I stepped in between them and Haven gripped onto my wrist and tried to move me but I kept my ground for as long as I can. She then, pushed me out of the way - I guess it was the adrenaline - and took Grace by the back of the shirt and dragged her into the girl's bathroom.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HAVEN

"Listen up whore," I began. "Don't FUCK with the wrong people."

It really didn't have to be this way, but people just like to tempt me sometimes and that shit pisses me off. I've been going through this my whole ENTIRE life, and all I wanted to do was be the life of the party! I just wanted to go through high school without having to be bitched at by these assholes. This IS the reason I came back right? Damn right it was, and ain't taken shit from Grace Legit anymore, 'cause now her ass REALLY aint gonna' be legit.

"What you gonna' do? I press charges," Grave said in her snobby voice.

I pushed her against the tiles on the wall and her body made a huge smash and went through a few layers. There's wasn't a hole to the other side, but there was definitely one hole!

Before she could tell me some other shit, I went to the bathroom door and locked and shoved two toilets in front so that Alek couldn't get in. But if he was smart he'd just bust through one of the other walls.

"Let's go."

I picked Grace up by her shirt, and -she's lucky I didn't have a bomb- shoved her on the wall. Tilting her head back, my fangs popped out from anger and shoved them right on a vein and began to drink.

Now, this blood tasted good!

She moaned in pleasure, and I made a weird face. Punching her in the stomach shut her up, and my hand went over her mouth for any further noises.

I know this feels good, but you don't have to make it seem like you a lesbian!

Then I shoved my fangs deeper into her skin, and I knew there was going to be a great intensity of pain.

My hand began to turn pale from holding me hand to forceful on her mouth, and her eyes were wild with pain. Picking her up, I set her up on the sink so that I could get some more blood.

HAHA! This is just what I wanted.

The blood started to get to me, and I began to drown out and knew I'd drink all of it. This bitch deserves to die anyway.

As the last few blood drops trickled down her face, I took a look to see what I've done.

Her pale white skin seemed like a mannequin and her eyes were hollow and vacant.

The it struck me.

I JUST KILLED SOMEONE!

I committed a murder...I'm....I'm going to jail. What will the police think? Will I be in there for the rest of my life?

So many human assumptions entered my head as I went and sat on the other side of the wall.

The sink in the bathroom exploded, and water was flowing everywhere. The blood from Grace's body flew down the drain, and it only seemed as if her shell was left, and it was. There was no soul, no mind, and no heart. It was all gone, and in no use.

Out of no where I began to cry. Murder was not one of my hobbies and it can't start. My shoulders were shaking from how hard the tears were coming down.

Where' Alek?

Where's Bejamin?

Where's my humanity?

Vote and Comment:)