Part5: Drunk witch and my stupid human friends...and a vampire in my room. WTH!!?

My first intention was to just kill myself with a sharp object near me, but the look on Alec's face was deep anger, a painful, sharp anger. He was profoundly disappointed in me that I couldn't help but to wince at the pain in my wrist. I could see it turning purple from the creases.

"Well, if it isn't my friend from the beach," he said, smirking widely. I roll my eyes, not being able to control my smart-ass reactions. I'm a pissy girl, and I usually handle my shit on my own. Not with this vampire I can't, especially when my life is at stake.

One of the older ones shook their heads.

"You're disrespect is very unnatural. You might be put to death in a few seconds, and you are extremely bold."

"I might not be a virgin, and I'm not the sweetest little girl out there, but I have dignity and I have pride. I'm bold and I stand up for what I believe in. This, sir, is not something I tend to believe. Vampires a fuckin' disgrace to the human race."

The boy from the beach was in front of me in less then a second and his hand was wrapped around my neck. The pressure was unbearable, but my struggle was not enough to weaken him. In the glimpse of my eye, I see Alec's eyes water but I'm sure it's my imagination.

"Here, humans are not allowed to express their opinions. You have broken another rule in the land of Dragomir. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Well, his words would've set me off. But I was tired of being quiet. I was done with this. I would say something, but the next thing I know two hands grasp my head and snap it to the side. The darkness fades the pain, and I finally escape this place. This horrible, dreadful place.

3rdPerson

"Go find yourself a new slave." Blake said. "Such a beautiful creature to a horrible use. I'd hate to see another one go to swiftly." Alec, was angry. Angry beyond the point where he couldn't look at her dead body. It was painful, the way he barely got to hear her voice speak civilly to him. He never got to make her laugh or pleasure her in the way she wanted. But he did get to see her die. That was something he wasn't expecting.

"What the hell is your problem!" Alec yelled. The members were honestly startled. Alec's anger was not the type they liked to deal with.

"It's just a girl," another old one said. "Go find someone like her. I'm sure they have ones more quiet and less bitchy."

"I liked her bitchiness."

Her scooped up her bloody body, and forced himself not to drain her. Maybe there was a away I could save her. I can't bite her, to risky, he thought. She must have a little witch blood in her.

The carpet was now bloody in his swelling, her blue eyes stared at the ceiling and her body empty and lifeless. To a human eye, he looks absolutely insane...to a vampire eye, well, he looks like a lunatic.

There's only one thing he could do, and that was to go to the Miracle Man. His most trusted friend. Could he fix her up, sow her head back together? He thought. This was something crucial to him. Did he love her? No. Did he care for her? There's a possibility.

Dialing Miracle Man's number, it rang a few times before his deep voice came on the phone.

"What can I do for you, Alec?" Two girls giggled in the background and he shuddered.

"Dylan, I need you to fix up my slave."

A low laugh cascaded into the receiver and out into Alec's ears. What the hell was so funny? Alec thought. What's up with these vampires today?

"What's growing in your brain, man? Since when do I fix up slaves?"

"Since I told you to," he said coldly. "If you do this for me, I'll give you two million gold pieces, and gold isn't an object."

There was silence on the other end of the phone.

Dylan was thinking, thinking hard about this reparation. Is this something serious? What if he failed and lost the money? The least he could do was not do the job. Nothing would be sacrificed.

"I'll do it. Bring her in."

The phone clicked and the dial tone rang continuously in Alec's ear.

*Bullet*

Bright light shinned through my eye lids like the sun on a cloudless day. What's going on? And why is it so illuminated?

Looking up, I noticed a man. Well, a really young man at that. His head full of black hair was messy, and his blue eyes stared down at me.

"Who are you?" I thought.

The only thing that ran through my mind was "vampires." I sat up, and felt something pull at my neck. Stitches. I could tell by the ping of sharpness. The smoke from his cigarette blew in my face and I coughed.

"I'm Dylan, the Miracle Man. I'm taking care of you 'till your owner gets back. Does the name Alec Ranforth bring back any memories."

A picture of a muscular man with blue eyes and brown hair flashed in my head and I nodded slowly.

"Well, yeah. You stabbed him, and Blake snapped your neck open. You will have to stay with me a few days before you can go back with Alec," he said calmly. I was losing my head. Why don't I feel my witch blood moving through me. Why hasn't Kale come to rescue me. What about Smithy? Where's he. And I still never found out where Lucy was.

I stared at him, aware of his big muscles moving around medical objects.

"Why did he fix you me up, if I'm a slave?"

Dylan stopped what he was doing and stared at me. Smoke descended his nostrils before he said, "I'm wondering the same thing."