(Ch6)I fell from a tree while Spying on a Hot boy! GREAAT!

Ch6

(Nella)

Books are supposed to be conceiving, and I just don't get how this author twisted it up into little knots and shit when it's just about vampires. Not that it's not good...;)

I settled onto my bed, and I've been waiting for Heath to call me for the past three hours. Him and I had such a fun time, maybe the best I'd ever have.

I sat there smirking about how I almost beat him then he turn the game into a loop, when a knock on your door interrupted me.

"Come in," I called

My mom stuck her head in the door, and tried hiding a smile.

"Um, just be home by twelve and have fun," she said, and closed the door.

I was utterly confused at her words, but as soon as she closed the door my phone rang. Feelin It was playing again, as I reached over to accept the private call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Nella!"

Syke. I'd almost forgotten about him.

"Oh...hey Syke."

A long pause.

"Could you do my a favor?" he grunted.

"Sure."

I heard him stressing, and I repeated my word.

"Can you open your window for me?"

My phone dropped out of my hand, as I went over to open my window. Syke had put a ladder against my house, and was now leaning on the side of my window. I smiled, and opened it up.

His hair was sexily disheveled, and his look made me smile even more.

"Why did you-"

He cut me off by kissing me lightly on the lips, and I've got to admit it was...sweet. He tried to deepen it but when Beach Chair started ringing from my phone, I immediately broke the kiss and sprung for my phone. That's Heath's ringer.

"Hello?" I said normally.

"Hey, Nelly. You up for lunch today?" I looked behind me to see that Syke was no longer there.

Hm, must of left.

"Of course, I'll meet you at Zea's in a few."

We both hung up, and I sprinted out of my house.

(Syke)

"So she just left you there?" Ashton said.

I rubbed my neck lightly, as I peered over to the other two to see if they were listening. Rhett was shaking his head in disbelief, and Zac was laughing hysterically.

"Yup, she pushed on me to lunge for her cell phone back in her room," I said, as we pulled up to Zea's.

"Wow." That was Zac.

Mt right eye twitched.

"I know this might sound cocky and what not, but how can she not like me?"

The car went silent, as Rhett opened his mouth to speak.

"Yeah, that was really arrogant."

I "But it makes me want her even more!" I added.

Ashton patted me on the back.

"It's about time your in for a good fuck!"

The car pulled up into space.

"Dude, I don't want her for sex!" I shouted.

We all exited the car, and made our way to the front.

Several people starred and other's asked for autographs. We signed our initials, and automatically got a table.

"Oh, shit! Hot girl, to my left," Rhett said.

We all looked, and there standing was Nella and Mr.Hulk...holding hands again. She ditched me for him?!

"That's...her," I said.

All three of them turned to look at me.

"Are you fucking kidding me? She's hot! Damn, even hotter then Vanessa!"

Zac punched Rhett on the shoulder, and Ashton brushed his hair back and started walking towards their directions.

"Ashton what are you-" But he was already there.

(Nella)

"Hey, I'm sorry did you drop this?" a voice said.

Heath and I turned around to see Ashton Kutcher standing there with a fifty-dollar bill in his hand, which we didn't drop.

"No we didn't drop that," Heath said, and turned back in line.

Ashton started to walk away when I said something.

"By the way, can't wait to see Spread! Looks good!" I called.

He came back which I didn't expect.

"Would you like me to get you a table?" he asked.

I was about to shake my head when Heath said, "No thanks. Me and my girlfriend are willing to wait."

Some people would find that unattractive, but I think it's sexy. Besides, it's Ashton Kutcher. I would totally understand if he felt...threatened.

At that point Ashton was gone, and I reached over to kiss Heath on the cheek.

"You called me your girlfriend," I said.

"Will you be?"

(Ashton)

We were now all at the table, and Syke was begging me to tell him what happened.

"Well..."

"Just tell me!" he almost yelled.

I gave up and told him every detail about the girlfriend and everything. He looked like he was about to punch the table in half.

"His girlfriend?" he said. "I climbed up to her window, I took her to the most expensive restaurant in town, I even kissed her!"

"Well, maybe you need to let her fall in love with you," Zac said, fiddling with his napkin.

"How can I do that when he's always around her!" he exclaimed

Everyone went quiet.

"I've got an idea," Rhett said.

He opened his phone, and started mumbling a bunch of words.

I hope this works out for him.