(Ch8) I moved in with my rich best friend, and his sexy asshole friend lives next to us

Chapter 8

___

(Eric's P.O.V)

"You're such a dick!" I exclaimed.

Hoe could he SAY that? And all the time I thought I was a man whore, but still - who am I to speak?

"I know! And now the girl I'm deeply in love with doesn't even love me anymore?" he laughed hysterically, as I went out of the door to catch Haven before she left. I made it to an elevator and saw a leg poking out, as if he had been kneeling down to do something. I heard Maya cry. And I ran.

I knocked the guys foot over, so that it hit the side against the elevator and he grunted.

"Let her go!" I said and punched him in the shin.

Haven was unconscious on the ground and a metal toaster was next to her. Really? Is that all he could find?

The man tried to kick me in my walls with his boot, but I dodged him and hit his head one more time with my fist before he passed out outside of the elevator.

I took my cell phone out of my pocket and dialed the number for my office.

"Hello, BlueSide Health Center. How may I assist you?"

The man spit up blood.

"Give me extension #9. It's Westcot AKA 47. I need Wellings and Swatter down here now."

I immediately hung up the phone, and knew that they would be here to bring him to jail for risking a kidnap. Maya rested in my shoulder, and I grabbed Haven in the other one and brought them to my penthouse next to Conner's.

Mine was slightly different, and maybe a smidge bigger but honestly I didn't care. Maya was practically shaking in fear, as I out her on the couch.

"I'll be okay? Alright?" I said.

She nodded, and brought her knees up to her chest and closed her eyes taking deep breaths. It's like this kid has a mind of an adult.

Next, I brought Haven into my room, and set her down on the bed. I know I should be more concerned about the kid, but Haven's in trouble. I got an ice pack and set it up, putting it on her head and propping her head up on a pillow.

"Haven..." I whispered, nudging her shoulder a little bit.

Nothing.

"Haven..." I said again a little lower. Still nothing. "HAVEN!" and her eye pop open, while resting her hand against her forehead.

"Awwww shiiiit!" she cooed.

I gave her two Advils, and sat besides her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She shakes her head.

"I better not be in Conner's penthouse, because if I am I'm going to hurt someone."

"Nope, your in mind."

She nodded.

"Do you mind if Me and M- WHERE'S MAYA!" she exclaimed jumping out of the bed.

I grabbed her shoulders and sat her lightly back on the bed.

"She's in the living room. She's fine. Someone tried to kidnap her, but she's fine."

Haven nodded, and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Thankyou..." she whispered in relief.

Awww man, she's rubbing against my chest.

"Hehe. O-kayyy," I slightly pushed her off before she feels my manhood erecting against her.

She smirked.

"Yeah, I felt it."

And her eyes became light as she leaned in to my face. Our lips were so close, so I lunged forward. Her lips landed on mine, and I'd never thought any feeling could feel better then this. My tongue danced in her mouth, as hers did mine. And we ended up laying on the bed, and she moaned into my mouth.

Turned COMPLETELY on.

"Haven?"

That wasn't mine voice, that was Maya's.

Haven reluctantly pulled away and looked at Maya.

"Aww! Haven and Eric-y like each other!" she cooed.

Haven rolled her eyes and gave my a big, wet kiss on my cheek - but I wanted more.

"I was just thanking Eric. That's all."

And then Maya left the room.

Haven sprang right back on me and kissed my moth tenderly.

"Your going to have to stop doing this before you make me go crazy," I said.

She whimpered, and started to trail her hands up my stomach.

I moaned, and brought her closer.

"Eric?" Footsteps sounded towards the room, and Haven quickly went to hide in my walk-in closet.

"Hey..." I said jumping from the bed.

"I heard another voice," was what he said.

I shrugged., but he didn't look satisfied. Haven isn't supposed to be here, and if Conner finds out she was. I'm sooooooOooo dead.

So the worst thing of all happens.

Conner heads towards my closet.

___

comment Vote :)