!1! MuddaF***ka, take your hands out my pants! (A Teenage Assassin Story)

Chapter 1:

"Bitch, it's just the ZooLoo Masquerade Ball!" Candy said, shoving some condoms in my pocket. Didn't she just say it was a ball? What a intelligent, clean bestfriend, don't you think? Thank God she didn't have a dominant affect on me. I already had enough of that shit from my dad, and I didn't need it from her.

Candy's name described her personality to the brim, and to say she was sweet was defiantly the truth, but in a sexual, physical way. Girls hated her, and guys loved her. Personally, I had to get over her conceited disposition and bitchy nature, but I decided that her friendship was the only thing that mattered.

"Dude, stop fuckin' with my mind. You're making me think I'm going to have sex in the middle of the dance floor," I said, taking in my reflection in the mirror. My long dress, cascaded down my back, and onto the floor, creating waves of silk behind me.

I can't believe she's dragging me into this.

"Maybe you will, Rayne."

I was already supposed to be married to the Prince of Escaruthe, which were my mother's order. But I ran back to my dad like a little baby and ordered him to take me back as his responsibility. The only way to do that, was to be a assassin, and that meant to make friends and act like a prevalent, boring young lady. But even I knew that I was defiantly not common to everyone around me. Black hair and blue eyes were never really that simple, but my dad insisted I acted as boring as possible.

Candy slipped a few mini bags of coke in her clutch, and spread the slip down her chest further out. Rolling my eyes, I pulled my hair to the front and cursed under my breath. The limo was here.

"Hurry the hell up, so I can get laid!" Candy yelled.

I ran to down the stairs, and saw my dad working on his high-tec laptop with a few of other 'workers' around him. Two of them were teenagers, and one of them was practically drooling over Candy's melons hanging out her dress.

"Bye, Dad. I'm leaving now."

My dad gave me a look before I headed out of the door. He was always so heartless, and was a workaholic. How do you think I worked my way passed that to live with him? Plus, I already knew how the limo driver would be.

"Girl, I'm so ready for this ball," Candy rambled on, sitting down in the limo. "I am ready to get a good fuck! It's been like 46 hours, and my STD is almost 70 percent gone. That stuff the doctor gave me was a miracle." She laughed as if she made a joke, but I couldn't believe how whorish my friend could be. Sometimes, I try to avoid her because she equals trouble from females.

"Maybe you should try to stay clean," I retorted, crossing my hands over my chest. You wouldn't believe the look she gave me. She shook her head, crazed of the idea.

"Rayne, that's like saying giving up cocain, and I can't survive without it. That's...That's like Edward Cullen without Bella. It's his heroin, remember?"

Gathering my temper, I brushed my black hair in front of me so that it fell down to my waist. I threw on my mask, Candy doing the same. She didn't know about my assassin job, but tonight I wasn't sure if it would go down the way I thought it would.

As the limo pulled up to the ball, Candy exited, putting on her biggest smile she could. Psh, I bet she was even posting her chest out.

I turned to the Ted (the limo driver) and said, "Make sure you watch my back."

He nodded, as I then made my exit, coming face-to-face with camera flashes.

This would be a long night.

Vote and comment this bizzaches:D