(Ch3 Beach Chair) Now, Everything's Goin To Change (Sequel to Running After Love)

Chapter 3

_________

(Arella)

I sat on the couch as Dean continued to eye me from a distance, starring at me like I'm supposed to get up.

"Get up," he instructed after a hundred times.

I relaxed even more in my seat, and took a deep breath. I was not moving from this chair whether he liked it or not, and I honestly think he's a little bit more stubborn then me. Unlucky for me, Rail had left with her brother, while I was stuck here with possessive maniac.

"No."

He sighed, and stepped forward.

"Arella Dauby had to go up twenty-five stairs, that took thirty seconds. Can you tell me how many bruises Arella Dauby will have after being dragged up those stairs, and be brought to the hospital all the way in Singapore, India."

I slowly raised my head up, and stood up from my seat.

"Just because you're a man, and you MIGHT be stronger them me, does not mean I will move. And you wouldn't DARE lay a hand on me."

Dean took his hand, and caressed my cheek lightly.

"Of course I wouldn't," he trailed on, "because you mean everything to me Relly."

I grimaced, and walked around him into the foyer of his home, which was huge by the way. And I wouldn't have it, because I was the control of my body, unless someone is here to tell me the way out of this God-forsaken place, I'm not going anywhere. And the fact that this manor itself is basically inescapable doesn't help much either. God, I would love it if Hayden would be here with me right now, reassuring me or better yet, getting me out of this place. Dean was extremely avaricious with me, and hate it how he would give a guy a certain look when they were around me and so far that's only been one person: Raze. He seemed SO familiar, but so dark - immoral. Like he's been hiding something for the whatever-hundred years he's been alive, and despite the fact he's Rail's brother doesn't make it any better if he was my lover in my past life, or a friend of my unfortunate-future fiancé. And I wouldn't go throw with it, no matter how much he does. I don't care if he fucking slaps me across the face. He can't make me do something I don't want to do, because I refuse to be a obligatory spouse for someone I haven't know for at the least- an hour. And what about Iden? What about Caiden? What about Ray? I missed them. And worse- I think if I saw Iden again, I'd probably kiss him in a way that should be illegal, but I've been so fucked since Hayden was gone, and my mind has been twisted up like pretzels. My luck has been infinitely despicable, and this is just the thing to prove it.

"That's not my name, and I don't belong here!" I shouted mostly to myself.

I felt arms wrap around me, and I immediately moved away.

"Rel-"

"NO! I just don't get you. You told me that in my past life I didn't love you, so what makes you think I love you now?" I asked.

"I-"

"Just shut up Dean, because you brought me to this awful place- The World of Brilliance or whatever, because I don't love you, I'm in love with someone else!" I cried.

His face completely hardened, as his body muscles tensed visibly and took a step forward, giving me a full few of his furious face.

"Who is it?" he whispered dangerously.

I laughed hysterically.

"That's none of your fucking business!" I yelled.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, and closed his eyes. A round light came in front of us, and I closed my eyes because of illuminant it was, and the next thing I know, we're in my bedroom, back on Earth.