(Ch13) I moved in with my rich best friend, and his sexy asshole friend lives next to us.

Ch

(Haven)

"How could you?" Tanner yelled, tramping his foot against the thin floorboards of the corridor.

As soon as I had seen Tanner I knew he's through a fit, and I know how much he hated it when I missed his galleria. First time, first served. This met so much to him, and despite how he just warned me about it the day of the event and how I said I was available, I should have went. Yeah, it sure would've saved me from loosing my virginity to Eric which I completely regret.

"I'm sorry Tanner," I spoke, reaching for his wrist.

He stopped, and rested his hands on his hips like an angry girl and scowled.

"Then what?"

Ponder was for a long time ago, and I knew I'd have to tell him the truth or he'd never forgive me. I gestured him closer to me, so that I can tell him.

"I was kind of in the middle of loosing my virginity," I whispered.

"YOU WHAT?!??!!" Tanner yelled. "YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY!?!?!"

Everyone in the hallway turned to look at us, but I was acting like we didn't know what they were looking at. Tanner ran his fingers through his neon pink hair, and laughed nervously.

"I'm sorry, it was kind of a...distraction," I said.

"That's....that's...-

"I'm sorry Tanner! I know I should've called but you know it's just-"

"GREAT!" he cooed in glee.

His arms wrapped around my waist as he spun me around, and landed me on the ground again.

"Excuse me?"

Tanner slapped his hands together like a little girl, and squealed.

"I'm so proud of you! You finally took your first step!"

My mouth popped opened, and I was completely perplexed and confused. Wouldn't a...well...sane...maybe modest friend want you to worship your virginity until given to someone you love. And I totally forgot! What about Conner? What would he think? No. There's no telling Conner.

~

(Conner=])

You can get yourself in a lot of shit when you travel from one place to another.

1. Nailah Issa wouldn't talk, nor could she be thrown in jail. She suppressed from the imprisonment as much as possible, and perform irregular rituals in her cell for about five minutes and then be out by the next day. I watched her closely sometimes, like when she'd pick up her lemon oil and sprinkle it around her in continuous circles. She's recite plenty enchantments and rub her fingers together and close her eyes. One time she pulled an Egyptian ankh from her pocket and inline an amulet with it. I was tempted to grab it once, but she's to clever for my slick.

2. As I said before, Haven was why I didn't want to leave but now I'm glad. I've met Annabelle, who seems mysterious in her own little hippy way. As weird as it sounds, I heard a guitar playing near the canal up front. It sort of attracted me to her, and we got to know each other in a...way.

You can't hold your whole entire destiny in one hand when you have two! It just doesn't work like that, because some way a part of my heart still hold for Haven. And if Eric fucking lays a hand on her, I think she'd tell me. And then I'd have a reason to come back. But Annabelle loves me profoundly, so how do I just leave her here like this? I can't and I won't. I have to choose what's right.

~

(Eric)

I knocked on the door of Maya's home, because that's what I'd been waking up to here about. I wasn't pestered about it, I mean she's only five and she hasn't seen her mom in about three weeks.

Rummaging and things moving sounded from behind the door as I peered behind me to see if Maya was safely in the back seat. She eyes me cautiously while she fiddled with the hem of her shirt.

The door squeaked opened, as an eye only came into view.

"Yes?" the scratchy female voice said.

The insides of me felt like puking from the eeriness of it all, but I continued.

"I have your daughter, Maya. She umm...I'm Haven's boyfriend the one that-"

"You have my child?" the voice said, the one eye widening with specks of green.

I nodded.

"But she's perfectly fine, ma'a-"

"Give her to me!" she screamed, her voice different pitches.

I hesitated on whether to give Maya back to them, or just get in the car and drive off. But I guess that would be consider kidnapping.

I went to the car and got Maya out of the seat, as she clutched onto the back of my shirt. I went up the apartment stairs and put Maya down on the ground.

The woman opened her door a little more, so that Maya could fit.

"Don't bother here anymore!" she closed the door, and everything around me went silent.

What has the world come to?

______

Here are the answers to all of you people's questions!

First of all, no I DO NOT read "naughty" books here on wattpad or in real life. For the majority of you who probably read from the teen section in barns and nobles, then yes. That and Janet Evanovich. That's it! And the only reason I know how to do describe that is because 1. I go to school, which means encountering repulsive and disgusting conversations and 2. I'm not inane! I know what people do! Damn, what am I five? Although, I am acting mature about that little scene, I felt excessively out of place writing that, and unless I really have to conceive the emotions between two people, I will not be writing anymore, or near that kind of writing. But that don't mean they don't get frisky *wink wink* And about the discharge. Really people? I mean, the plurality of the people who read my stories are girl, and we all have it. So don't act like OMGGG!!! When we have and you know it. Just because it's written on your screen doesn't mean it's any different from reality!

Anyways...leave comments and vote.