(Ch1) Life and Times of S.C. (True Story) =]

Chapter 1

Shawn was twelve years old when his dad had left him, his brothers and sisters, and mother. His family was poor.

Shawn loved the things he could get his hands on. Jewelry, money, anything to help their family out. To have just a little bit money for food, bills. Anything for his betrayed mother - Gloria.

But he had gotten his hands on a gun. At the age of twelve.

His brother, not understanding the necessities of his family, stole jewelry from him.

His brother in view, running out pulling the trigger and his brother's body, as he tried to sneak off with the only thing he could do to help his ma. The bullet hit his shoulder, and his brother was sent to the hospital soon after.

Of course, he was smart. Maybe not completely book smart, but he was intellectual. Making good grades in school, excellent at English and reading. So for time, he didn't go to school much.

As he got into high school, Shawn attended Eli Whitney High School in Brooklyn, New York. His best friend Chris and Trevor, attended with him doing crack sales and getting started in a bunch of drug deals and deep shit.

This is where the story starts.

Comment AND VOTe