(Ch11) I moved in with my rich best friend, and his sexy asshole friend lives next to us.

Alert:

The only reason I'm writing a 11th chapter right now is because ur comments made me LMFAO.

So here ya go ;)

Chapter 11

(Haven)

The last two days without Conner and with Eric was extremely awkward. I'd go to his condo to see Maya, and then head on into Conner's apartment to sleep there.

Now, I'm at school sitting next to Tanner and Kaydence. Tanner's talking about his new dance routine he made up for all of his students. Kaydence is talking about some type of delinquent camp that she has to go to attend.

"Why?" Tanner asked. "Are you going there for, like, your problems?"

Kaydence shook her head.

"No, just going visit an old friend. That's all." (Hint. Hint. Talk about a sequel)

We all nodded as Ms.Linwood walked in, and started lecturing.

Tanner slipped his headphones up his sweatshirt and hair so that the professor couldn't see it.

I have to admit, the class itself was really big so I doubt she could even spot us.

"So what do you think about strawberry blond with purple highlights?" Tanner whispered to the corner of his mouth.

"No wayyy!" I said, making a disgusting sound.

He cringed and continued to be quiet. This class turned out pretty boring.

~

Tanner was walking with me to my car, but he said he had to give me something from him. We got to his van and he picked out a beautiful, black dress.

"This is for you. My art galleria is tonight, and if you want you can come," he smiled.

My mouth was in a shape of an O.

"Since when do you draw?" I asked.

He pulled out a huge painting and showed me it. It was a duplicate painting of the picture Me, Kaydence, him, Yami and Duke took. Every little detail was vivid, and I almost took it and ran.

"How much do you want for it?" I asked, staring at his painting.

"You can have it if you want. Just let me show it in my gallery first."

I hugged him so tight, and started kissing his cheek. Damn, I even ruffled his flawless hair.

"Yeah, yeah. Just be on 1600 Lavender Avenue, Velvet Promenade at 7:30!" he called, as I walked away. I repeated the address in my head until it was completely stuck. I can't wait to see his art.

~

I had called Yami that evening, and asked her if she had anything to do. She said she'd do anything but sit around the house all day. I had asked her about watching Maya, because Eric obviously had to be somewhere to. She said she didn't care, and came over to meet Maya. Well, Maya immediately loved her and they got together fine.

That's when I started getting ready.

I had taken a shower, and did my makeup so well that it looks completely professional. The little lines in the dress made my curves look better then they already are, and the strapless top of it made my boobs look bigger. My dark hair swayed down my back, and curled slightly at the and. I had one of those little wallets I had found somewhere in the guest room closet. My shoes weren't really visible, because the dress hugged my knees and swayed down from there.